Shocks and Valuation in the Rental Housing Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R Bussière & F Snickars, 1970. "Derivation of the negative exponential model by an entropy maximising method," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 2(3), pages 295-301, March.
- R. BussiÃ¨re & F. Snickars, 1970. "Derivation of the Negative Exponential Model by an Entropy Maximising Method," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 2(3), pages 295-301, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malpezzi, Stephen, 1999. "A Simple Error Correction Model of House Prices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 27-62, March.
- Dixie M. Blackley & James R. Follain, 1995. "In Search of Empirical Evidence that Links Rent and User Cost," NBER Working Papers 5177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blackley, Dixie M. & Follain, James R., 1996. "In search of empirical evidence that links rent and user cost," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 409-431, June.
- Forgionne, G. A., 1996. "Forecasting army housing supply with a DSS-delivered econometric model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 561-576, October.
- Rena Sivitanidou, 1999. "Office Rent Processes: The Case of U.S. Metropolitan Markets," Working Paper 8664, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Lim, William W., 1997. "Observing Sunspots at Home," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 203-222, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:36:y:1994:i:2:p:117-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .