Socialized Healthcare and Women’s Fertility Decisions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cesur, Resul & Gunes, Pinar Mine & Tekin, Erdal & Ulker, Aydogan, 2019. "Socialized Healthcare and Women's Fertility Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 12186, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Romero Rocha & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2010.
"Evaluating the impact of community‐based health interventions: evidence from Brazil's Family Health Program,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(S1), pages 126-158, September.
- Rocha, Romero & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2009. "Evaluating the Impact of Community-Based Health Interventions: Evidence from Brazil's Family Health Program," IZA Discussion Papers 4119, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martin Ravallion & Shaohua Chen & Prem Sangraula, 2007.
"New Evidence on the Urbanization of Global Poverty,"
Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 33(4), pages 667-701, December.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua & Sangraula, Prem, 2007. "New evidence on the urbanization of global poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4199, The World Bank.
- Michael F. Lovenheim & Randall Reback & Leigh Wedenoja, 2016. "How Does Access to Health Care Affect Teen Fertility and High School Dropout Rates? Evidence from School-based Health Centers," NBER Working Papers 22030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Joseph Waddington & Mark Berends, 2018. "Impact of the Indiana Choice Scholarship Program: Achievement Effects for Students in Upper Elementary and Middle School," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 37(4), pages 783-808, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mutran, Victoria M. & Ribeiro, Celma O. & Nascimento, Claudio A.O. & Chachuat, Benoît, 2020. "Risk-conscious optimization model to support bioenergy investments in the Brazilian sugarcane industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 258(C).
- Choi, Tsan-Ming & Guo, Shu & Luo, Suyuan, 2020. "When blockchain meets social-media: Will the result benefit social media analytics for supply chain operations management?," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Cesur, Resul & Güneş, Pınar Mine & Tekin, Erdal & Ulker, Aydogan, 2017.
"The value of socialized medicine: The impact of universal primary healthcare provision on mortality rates in Turkey,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 75-93.
- Resul Cesur & Pınar Mine Güneş & Erdal Tekin & Aydogan Ulker, 2015. "The Value of Socialized Medicine: The Impact of Universal Primary Healthcare Provision on Mortality Rates in Turkey," NBER Working Papers 21510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Resul Cesur & Pinar Mine Gunes & Erdal Tekin & Aydogan Ulker, 2017. "The Value of Socialized Medicine: The Impact of Universal Primary Healthcare Provision on Mortality Rates in Turkey," Working Papers 170006, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Cesur, Resul & Güne?, P?nar Mine & Tekin, Erdal & Ulker, Aydogan, 2015. "The Value of Socialized Medicine: The Impact of Universal Primary Healthcare Provision on Birth and Mortality Rates in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9329, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Maurice Mutisya & Moses W. Ngware & Caroline W. Kabiru & Ngianga-bakwin Kandala, 2016. "The effect of education on household food security in two informal urban settlements in Kenya: a longitudinal analysis," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(4), pages 743-756, August.
- B Kelsey Jack, "undated". "Market Inefficiencies and the Adoption of Agricultural Technologies in Developing Countries," CID Working Papers 50, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- John Gibson, 2016.
"Poverty Measurement: We Know Less than Policy Makers Realize,"
Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 430-442, September.
- John Gibson, 2015. "Poverty Measurement: We Know Less Than Policy Makers Realize," Working Papers in Economics 15/08, University of Waikato.
- John Gibson, 2016. "Poverty Measurement: We Know Less than Policy Makers Realize," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201633, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Joachim Vandercasteelen & Seneshaw Tamru & Bart Minten & Johan Swinnen, 2017.
"Secondary towns, agricultural prices, and intensification: Evidence from Ethiopia,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
39317, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Joachim Vandercasteelen & Seneshaw Tamru Beyene & Bart Minten & Jo Swinnen, 2017. "Secondary towns, agricultural prices, and intensification: evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven 579601, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Vandercasteelen, Joachim & Tamru, Seneshaw & Minten, Bart & Swinnen, Johan, 2017. "Secondary towns, agricultural prices, and intensification: Evidence from Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 102, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Joachim Vandercasteelen & Seneshaw Tamru Beyene & Bart Minten & Jo Swinnen, 2017. "Secondary towns, agricultural prices, and intensification: evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers of LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 579601, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Odusola, Ayodele, 2017. "Agriculture, Rural Poverty and Income Inequality in sub-Saharan Africa," UNDP Africa Economists Working Papers 266998, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Karol Pogorzelski, 2014. "Agricultural Development and Structural Change," IBS Policy Papers 5/2014, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Zezza, Alberto & Tasciotti, Luca, 2008. "Does Urban Agriculture Enhance Dietary Diversity? Empirical Evidence from a Sample of Developing Countries," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44390, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Luc Christiaensen & Joachim Weerdt & Yasuyuki Todo, 2013.
"Urbanization and poverty reduction: the role of rural diversification and secondary towns,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(4-5), pages 435-447, July.
- Christiaensen, Luc & De Weerdt, Joachim & Todo, Yasuyuki, 2013. "Urbanization and Poverty Reduction – The Role of Rural Diversification and Secondary Towns," 2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161446, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Christiaensen, Luc & De Weerdt, Joachim & Todo, Yasuyuki, 2013. "Urbanization and poverty reduction -- the role of rural diversification and secondary towns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6422, The World Bank.
- Saguin, Kidjie, 2018. "Why the poor do not benefit from community-driven development: Lessons from participatory budgeting," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 220-232.
- Floater, Graham & Rode, Philipp & Robert, Alexis & Kennedy, Chris & Hoornweg, Dan & Slavcheva, Roxana & Godfrey, Nick, 2014. "Cities and the New Climate Economy: the transformative role of global urban growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60775, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kamdar, Sangita, 2013. "Socioeconomic Impact of Employment Generation Program on Poor Urban Women," MPRA Paper 48760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Minquan Liu, 2015. "PolÃticas Sociales en China e India: el Papel de la Propiedad de las Tierras y del TamaÃ±o de las EconomÃas," One Pager Spanish 202, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Christof Parnreiter, 2014. "Network or Hierarchical Relations? A Plea for Redirecting Attention to the Control Functions of Global Cities," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(4), pages 398-411, September.
- Fox, Sean, 2014. "The Political Economy of Slums: Theory and Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 191-203.
- Narayanamoorthy, A. & Hanjra, Munir A., 2010. "What Contributes to Disparity in Rural-Urban Poverty in Tamil Nadu?: A District Level Analysis," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 65(2), pages 1-17.
- Jilmar Robledo-Caicedo, 2020.
"La pobreza en Florencia: Un análisis de sus factores, consecuencias y posibles soluciones,"
Documentos de Trabajo Sobre Economía Regional y Urbana
018143, Banco de la República - Economía Regional.
- Jilmar Robledo-Caicedo, 2020. "La pobreza en Florencia: Un análisis de sus factores, consecuencias y posibles soluciones," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 287, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Singhal, Sonica & Correa, Rejane & Quiñonez, Carlos, 2013. "The impact of dental treatment on employment outcomes: A systematic review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 88-96.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2009.
"Are There Lessons for Africa from China's Success Against Poverty?,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 303-313, February.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "Are there lessons for africa from China's success against poverty ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4463, The World Bank.
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2019-03-11 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-DEM-2019-03-11 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2019-03-11 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2019-03-11 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:25605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.