Report NEP-DEM-2019-03-11This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Cigno & Alessandro GioffrÃ© & Annalisa Luporini, 2019. "On the evolution of individual preferences and family rules," Working Papers - Economics wp2019_11.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Echeverría, Lucía & Menon, Martina & Perali, Federico & Berges, Miriam, 2019. "Intra-household inequality and child welfare in Argentina," Nülan. Deposited Documents 3051, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Boerma, Job & Karabarbounis, Loukas, 2019. "Inferring Inequality with Home Production," CEPR Discussion Papers 13554, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maldonado, Javier, 2019. "Detecting Gender Discrimination in Intrahousehold Resource Allocation," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 28146, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Sylvain Dessy & Francesca Marchetta & Roland Pongou & Luca Tiberti, 2019. "Fertility response to climate shocks," Working Papers halshs-02053100, HAL.
- Fei Han, 2019. "Demographics and the Natural Rate of Interest in Japan," IMF Working Papers 19/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Nikolov, Plamen & Adelman, Alan, 2018. "Short-Run Health Consequences of Retirement and Pension Benefits: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 92551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Resul Cesur & Pinar Mine Gunes & Erdal Tekin & Aydogan Ulker, 2019. "Socialized Healthcare and Women’s Fertility Decisions," NBER Working Papers 25605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.