Report NEP-IAS-2019-03-11This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Majah-Leah V. Ravago & Arlan Zandro I. Brucal & James Roumasset & Jan Carlo Punongbayan, 2019. "The Role of Electricity Prices in Structural Transformation: Evidence from the Philippines," Working Papers 201904, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Choudhury, Mita & Datta, Pritam, 2019. "Private Hospitals in Health Insurance Network in India: A Reflection for Implementation of Ayushman Bharat," Working Papers 19/254, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Claire Wilson & Ann S. Oâ€™Malley & Carla Bozzolo & Nancy McCall & Sai Ma, "undated". "Patient Experiences with Chronic Care Management Services and Fees: A Qualitative Study," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 151b1d9b4e444a1eb91788f19, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Andinet Woldemichael & Daniel Gurara & Abebe Shimeles, 2019. "The Impact of Community Based Health Insurance Schemes on Out-of-Pocket Healthcare Spending: Evidence from Rwanda," IMF Working Papers 19/38, International Monetary Fund.
- Andreeva, Andriyana & Yolova, Galina, 2018.
"Тенденции При Антидискриминационните Политики В Сферата На Здравното Осигуряване В Условията На Дигиталното Общество
[Tendencies of Anti-discriminatory Policies in the Sphere of Health Insurance in," MPRA Paper 92499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Priyanka Anand & Jody Schimmel Hyde & Maggie Colby & Paul Oâ€™Leary, "undated". "The Impact of Affordable Care Act Medicaid Expansions on Applications to Federal Disability Programs," Mathematica Policy Research Reports aeee3c037c004f378ad8f1108, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Pierre Picard & Jennifer Wang & Kili Wang, 2019. "Collusion between Retailers and Customers: The Case of Insurance Fraud in Taiwan," Working Papers hal-02045335, HAL.
- Xavier Milhaud & Christophe Dutang, 2018. "Lapse tables for lapse risk management in insurance: a competing risk approach," Post-Print hal-01985256, HAL.
- Keaton S. Miller & Amil Petrin & Robert Town & Michael Chernew, 2019. "Optimal Managed Competition Subsidies," NBER Working Papers 25616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreeva, Andriyana & Yolova, Galina, 2018.
"Трудовоправни И Осигурителноправни Аспекти На Трудовите Договори За Краткотрайна Сезонна Работа
[Labor- and insurance-legal aspects of the employment contracts for short-term seasonal work]," MPRA Paper 92404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Australia; Financial Sector Assessment Program-Technical Note-Insurance Sector: Regulation and Supervision," IMF Staff Country Reports 19/49, International Monetary Fund.
- Jin Sun & Ryle S. Perera & Pavel V. Shevchenko, 2019. "Optimal Investment-Consumption-Insurance with Durable and Perishable Consumption Goods in a Jump Diffusion Market," Papers 1903.00631, arXiv.org.
- Mdlulwa, Z. & Ngwane, C. & Mathebula, T., 2018. "Determinants of livestock keeper's primary animal health care practises: A partial proportional odds model," 2018 Annual Conference, September 25-27, Cape Town, South Africa 284778, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Rachel Miller & Gina Livermore, "undated". "Long-Term Impacts of Employment Interventions Targeted to People with Mental Health Conditions," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 96f98e817a2b4f13b36e5dd8a, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Vesall Nourani & Christopher Barrett & Eleonora Patacchini & Thomas Walker, 2019. "Working Paper 313 - Altruism, Insurance, and Costly Solidarity Commitments," Working Paper Series 2439, African Development Bank.
- Resul Cesur & Pinar Mine Gunes & Erdal Tekin & Aydogan Ulker, 2019. "Socialized Healthcare and Women’s Fertility Decisions," NBER Working Papers 25605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Albanese & Corinna Ghirelli & Matteo Picchio, 2019. "Timed to say goodbye: Does unemployment benefit eligibility affect worker layoffs?," Working Papers 436, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Ludovic Gouden`ege & Andrea Molent & Antonino Zanette, 2019. "Gaussian Process Regression for Pricing Variable Annuities with Stochastic Volatility and Interest Rate," Papers 1903.00369, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2019.
- Boerma, Job & Karabarbounis, Loukas, 2019. "Inferring Inequality with Home Production," CEPR Discussion Papers 13554, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.