Contact information of Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aeas18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeasaea.html .
- 284791 Forms of agricultural support and the 'Culture of Dependency and Entitlement'
by Aliber, M.
- 284790 Socio-economic factors influencing smallholder farmers agricultural infrastructure availability, accessibility and satisfaction: A case on North West province in South Africa
by Mazibuko, N. & Balarane, A. & Antwi, M. & Yeki, P.
- 284789 The degree and determinants of crop commercialization among emerging smallholder farmers in the former homelands of the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa
by Nkunjana, T. & Zantsi, S.
- 284788 Consumer perception and preference between broiler and indigenous chicken meat in Limpopo Province, South Africa
by Mantsho, S. & Hlongwane, J.
- 284787 Determining integration in potato markets of South Africa
by Modiselle, S. & Mazwane, S. & Randela, M.
- 284786 Africa Agriculture Transformation Scorecard: Performance and Lessons for the Southern Africa Development Community-SADC
by Matchaya, G. & Nhemachena, C. & Nhlengethwa, S. & Muchero, M. & Elago, P.
- 284784 Institutional innovation and pro-poor agricultural growth: cannabis cultivation in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa as fertile opportunity
by Gerwel, H.
- 284783 The effects of Plant Breeders' Rights on wheat productivity and variety improvement in South Africa
by Nhemachena, C. & Kirsten, J. & Muchara, B.
- 284782 Pro et Contra of Agriculture Land Reform in South Africa: A Policy Brief
by Mkhabela, T. & Ntombela, S. & Mazibuko, N.
- 284781 The effect of drought on consumer welfare
by Moobi, M. & Kalaba, M.
- 284780 Factors affecting smallholder farmers' participation in agro-processing industry
by Khoza, T. & Senyolo, G. & Nekhavhambe, E. & Mmbengwa, V.
- 284779 Potential for organic waste utilization and management through urban agriculture
by Menyuka, N. & Bob, U. & Sibanda, M.
- 284778 Determinants of livestock keeper's primary animal health care practises: A partial proportional odds model
by Mdlulwa, Z. & Ngwane, C. & Mathebula, T.
- 284777 Price seasonality of citrus commodities in the Joburg Fresh Produce Market
by Kau, J. & Mahlangu, S. & Mazwane, S. & Nhundu, K. & Chaminuka, P. & Nemakhavhani, S. & Lekgau, S.
- 284776 Determinants of choice of credit sources by Eswatini SMEs: A focus on the Agriculture Sector
by Dlamini, T. & Mohammed, M.
- 284775 Does Women Empowerment in Agriculture Affect Household Food Security? The Case of Rural Limpopo Province, South Africa
by Chitja, J. & Murugani, V.
- 284774 Estimating effects of information and communication technology (ICT) on productivity of manufacturing industries in South Africa
by Lefophane, M. & Kalaba, M.
- 284773 Agricultural supply response for sunflower in South Africa (1947-2016): The partial Nerlovian framework approach
by Nhundu, K. & Mahlangu, S. & Chaminuka, P. & Gandidzanwa, C. & Mamabolo, M. & Makhura, M.
- 284772 The Impact Wine Quota Under EU-SADC EPA Agreement On Wine Trade Flows Between South Africa And The European Union Countries
by Mshengu, S. & Kalaba, M.
- 284771 Competitiveness in the Cash Crop Sector: The Case of the Cameroonian Cocoa Industry Value Chain
by Abei, L. & Van Rooyen, J.
- 284770 Asymmetry in Food Safety Information - The Case of the Recent Listeriosis outbreak and Marginalised Consumers in South - Africa
by Louw, M. & Van der Merwe, M.
- 284769 Smallholder farmers; adoption decision-making behaviours in the adoption of climate-smart agricultural (CSA) practices: the case of soil conservation practice adoption at Qamata Irrigation Scheme, South Africa
by Nkonki-Mandleni, B. & Ighodaro, D. & Mushunje, A.
- 284768 Socio-economic determinants of rural household food expenditure: A quantile regression analysis
by Sotsha, K. & Rambau, K. & Khoza, T. & Mmbengwa, V. & Ngqangweni, S.
- 284767 South Africa's Rural Livelihood Dynamics
by Partridge, A. & Daniels, R. & Kekana, D. & Musundwa, S.
- 284766 Understanding the Marketing Arrangements of Smallholder farmers in the Western Cape Province of South Africa: A case study of Goedverwacht Community
by Makeleni, M. & Tournaire, E. & Grwambi, B. & Troskie, D.
- 284765 The red meat industry and employment in South Africa. Evidence based on statutory levies
by Phaleng, L. & Mazibuko, N. & Lubinga, M. & Phaleng, L.
- 284764 Determinants Of Production And Market Participation Of Small-Scale Groundnut Farmers In Legodi, Ramphele And Mokgohloa Villages In Polokwane Municipality, Limpopo Province
by Segage, K. & Nkoana, M. & Cholo, M.
- 284763 Household food security and coping strategies: a case study of Tembisa Township of Ekurhuleni Municipality, Gauteng Province, South Africa
by Mojela, T. & Hlongwane, J. & Ledwaba, L.
- 284762 Factors influencing consumer purchase intentions for organically grown products in Shelly Beach shopping Centre, Port Shepstone in KwaZulu-Natal Province, South Africa
by Wekeza, S. & Sibanda, M.
- 284761 Impact Of Livestock Development Programmes On Production & Risk: Case Of The Kaonafatso Ya Dikgomo (KyD) Programme
by Ngarava, S. & Mushunje, A. & Chaminuka, P.
- 284760 Analysing factors limiting the adoption of improved maize varieties by small-scale maize farmers in Ga-Mamadila Village of Polokwane Municipality, Limpopo
by Gidi, L. & Hlongwane, J. & Nkoana, M.
- 284759 The influence of large-scale agricultural investments on household food security in the Gurue and Monapo districts of Mozambique
by Mawoko, Z. & Hendriks, S. & Reys, A.
- 284758 An assessment of the contribution of peri urban agriculture on household food security in Tongaat, eThekwini Municipality
by Khumalo, N. & Sibanda, M.
- 284757 Measuring the financial efficiency of agricultural cooperatives in South Africa: An application of the Simar-Wilson methodology
by Yobe, C. & Ferrer, S. & Mudhara, M.
- 284756 From Farm to Kitchen: Gender, production diversity and dietary intake
by Argaw, T. & Phimister, E. & Roberts, D.
- 284755 Price transmission analysis of pasteurised liquid milk in South Africa: Granger causality approach
by Ramoshaba, T. & Hlongwane, J. & Belete, A.
- 284754 Statutory measures in the egg industry - The effect on food security and employment
by Matebeni, F. & Lubinga, M. & Verwey, R. & Mazibuko, N.
- 284753 A comparative analysis between entrepreneurship education and entrepreneurial intentions amongst agricultural economics and animal production students at the University of Limpopo
by Seanego, K. & Hlongwane, J.
- 284752 Livelihood Diversification and Poverty Among Rural Households in the Capricorn District, Limpopo, South Africa
by Maja, T. & Oluwatayo, I.
- 284751 Value chain mapping and marketing efficiency of smallholder cowpea farmers in Capricorn and Waterberg districts of Limpopo province
by Masegela, C. & Oluwatayo, I.
- 284750 Modelling calving and off-take rate risk: Case study of the Kaonafatso ya Dikgomo (KyD) livestock scheme, South Africa
by Mushunje, A. & Ngarava, S. & Chaminuka, P.
- 284749 The impact of anti-dumping duty on consumer prices of frozen bone-in chicken portion imports from the European Union
by Lubinga, M. & Joubert, C. & Ngqangweni, S. & Nyhodo, B.
- 284748 Weather shocks, food prices and food security: Evidence from South Africa
by Kubik, Z. & May, J.
- 284747 Environmental burden of fungicide application among cocoa farmers in Ondo state, Nigeria
by Sowunmi, F. & Famuyiwa, T. & Oluyole, K. & Aroyeun, S. & Obasoro, O.
- 284746 Asset Ownership and Income as Drivers of Household Poverty in South Africa
by Babalola, M. & Oluwatayo, I.
- 284745 South Africa's strategic imperative to domesticate her Malabo commitments
by Mdleleni, B. & Hendriks, S. & Makhura, M. & Makabanyane, I. & Seleka, K. & Phahlane, H. & Zibele, M. & Mofolo, K. & Makgoka, L. & Gininda, P. & Mathio, I. & Jafta, A. & Ramonyai, D. & Peter-Dukuza, F. & Lathane, M. & Lubbe, P.
- 284744 Integration of smallholder producers in high value chains: a marketing systems perspective
by Grwambi, B.
- 284743 Consumers' preference and willingness to pay for graded beef in Polokwane municipality, South Africa
by Makweya, L. & Oluwatayo, I.
- 284742 Factors Affecting the Adoption and Intensity Cultivation of High Value Crops: A case study of Agricultural Research Council's HVC Programme in the OR Tambo District
by Maku, M. & Mushunje, A.
- 284741 Greening the South Africa's economy could benefit the food sector: evidence from a carbon tax policy assessment
by Kalaba, M. & Ntombela, S. & Bohlmann, H.
- 284740 Towards agricultural transformation: factors influencing the cultivation of high value agricultural products in Uganda
by Ndibongo-Traub, L. & Jayne, R.
- 284739 Effects of demographics towards crop choice and farming practices in the high value crop programme in OR Tambo District Municipality
by Kau, J. & Mashayamombe, E.
- 284738 A system dynamics modelling approach to restoration of natural capital: An economic assessment of costs and benefits of different land use options and value added products to assist in the control of invasive alien plants in the fynbos biome of the Western Cape Province, South Africa
by Mudavanhu, S. & Blignaut, J. & Vink, N.
- 284737 The economy-wide implications of a tax policy to reduce water pollution: a case of the Olifants river basin, South Africa
by Kyei, C. & Hassan, R.
- 284736 Persistence in Food Insecurity and Poverty in Ethiopia
by Phimister, E. & Tefera, T. & Argaw, T. Lemma
- 284735 Preliminary indications of the negative effects of climate change on the West Coast wine industry's performance
by Oosthuizen, M. & Conradie, B.
- 284734 How stable are farmers' risk perceptions? A follow up study of one community in the Karoo
by Wustro, I. & Conradie, B.
- 284733 Towards a common understanding of 'emerging farmer' in a South African context - an exploration of data from a survey in the former homelands of the Eastern Cape Province
by Zantsi, S. & Greyling, J. & Vink, N.
- 284732 Spatial price transmission under different policy regimes: A case of maize markets in Kenya
by Gitau, R. & Meyer, F.
- 284731 An application of a two-step Delphi model in identification of factors affecting the competitive performance of the South African citrus industry
by Dlikilili, X. & van Rooyen, J.
- 284730 Competing in a highly contested global environment: The case of the Namibian Date Value Chain - 2001 to 2013
by Angala, A. & van Rooyen, J.
- 284729 The Economic Implications of Robinia pseudoacacia L. (black locust) on Agricultural Production in South Africa
by Fraser, G. & Martin, G. & Humphrey, L.
- 284728 Quantifying the regional impact of export controls in Southern African maize markets
by Davids, T. & Meyer, F. & Westhoff, P.
- 284727 The Distortions to Incentives in South African Agriculture: A Case Study of the Wheat Industry
by Day, M. & Vink, N.