Report NEP-HEA-2019-03-11This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Nicolas R. Ziebarth issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yiqun Chen & Petra Persson & Maria Polyakova, 2019. "The Roots of Health Inequality and The Value of Intra-Family Expertise," NBER Working Papers 25618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Resul Cesur & Pinar Mine Gunes & Erdal Tekin & Aydogan Ulker, 2019. "Socialized Healthcare and Women’s Fertility Decisions," NBER Working Papers 25605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arthur Attema & Olivier L’haridon & Gijs van de Kuilen, 2019. "Measuring Multivariate Risk Preferences in the Health Domain," Post-Print halshs-01970236, HAL.
- Ashley Wong & Bhashkar Mazumder & Timothy J Halliday, 2019. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Health in the United States: A Latent Variables Analysis," Working Papers 201903, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Nikkil Sudharsanan & Maarten J. Bijlsma, 2019. "A generalized counterfactual approach to decomposing differences between populations," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2019-004, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Olivier Droulers & Karine Gallopel-Morvan & Sophie Lacoste-Badie & Mathieu Lajante, 2017. "The influence of threatening visual warnings on tobacco packaging: Measuring the impact of threat level, image size, and type of pack through psychophysiological and self-report methods," Post-Print halshs-02024739, HAL.
- Helmuth Cremer & Catarina Goulão & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2019. "Soda tax incidence and design under monopoly," CESifo Working Paper Series 7525, CESifo.
- Tiguéné Nabassaga & El-Hadj Bah & Issa Faye, 2019. "Working Paper 312 - Quality Homes for Sustainable Malaria Prevention in Africa," Working Paper Series 2438, African Development Bank.
- Andinet Woldemichael & Daniel Gurara & Abebe Shimeles, 2019. "The Impact of Community Based Health Insurance Schemes on Out-of-Pocket Healthcare Spending: Evidence from Rwanda," IMF Working Papers 19/38, International Monetary Fund.
- Nikolov, Plamen & Adelman, Alan, 2018. "Short-Run Health Consequences of Retirement and Pension Benefits: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 92551, University Library of Munich, Germany.