The Abolition of Immigration Restrictions and the Performance of Firms and Workers: Evidence from Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naguib, Costanza, 2019. "Estimating the Heterogeneous Impact of the Free Movement of Persons on Relative Wage Mobility," Economics Working Paper Series 1903, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Leonardo Peñaloza Pacheco, 2019. "Living with the Neighbors: The Effect of Venezuelan Forced Migration on Wages in Colombia," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0248, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Aepli, Manuel & Kuhn, Andreas, 2019. "Open Labor Markets and Firms’ Substitution between Training Apprentices and Hiring Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 12479, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2018-12-24 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2018-12-24 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INT-2018-12-24 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAB-2018-12-24 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2018-12-24 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-MIG-2018-12-24 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:25302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.