Pathways to Retirement and the Role of Financial Incentives in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Per Johansson & Lisa Laun & Mårten Palme, 2014. "Pathways to Retirement and the Role of Financial Incentives in Sweden," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement Around the World: Disability Insurance Programs and Retirement, pages 369-410 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johansson, Per & Laun, Lisa & Palme, Mårten, 2014. "Pathways to retirement and the role of financial incentives in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2014:20, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansson Per & Laun Lisa & Laun Tobias, 2014.
"Screening Stringency in the Disability Insurance Program,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 14(3), pages 1-19, July.
- Johansson, Per & Laun, Lisa & Laun, Tobias, 2013. "Screening stringency in the disability insurance program," Working Paper Series 2013:10, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- David A. Wise, 2012. "Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Historical Trends in Mortality and Health, Employment, and Disability Insurance Participation and Reforms," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number wise11-1.
- Karlström, Anders & Palme, Mårten & Svensson, Ingemar, 2008.
"The employment effect of stricter rules for eligibility for DI: Evidence from a natural experiment in Sweden,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(10-11), pages 2071-2082, October.
- Karlström, Anders & Palme, Mårten & Svensson, Ingemar, 2008. "The Employment Effect of Stricter Rules for Eligibility for DI: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Sweden," Research Papers in Economics 2008:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Laun, Tobias & Wallenius, Johanna, 2015.
"A life cycle model of health and retirement: The case of Swedish pension reform,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 127-136.
- Laun, Tobias & Wallenius, Johanna, 2012. "A Life Cycle Model of Health and Retirement: The Case of Swedish Pension Reform," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 741, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Hagen, Johannes, 2013. "A History of the Swedish Pension System," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jlabrs:v:50:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s12651-017-0223-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nbr:nberch:14050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lisa Laun & Mårten Palme, 2018.
"The Recent Rise of Labor Force Participation of Older Workers in Sweden,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Working Longer
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laun, Lisa & Palme, Mårten, 2017. "The recent rise of labor force participation of older workers in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2017:17, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Ulrike Famira-Mühlberger & Ulrike Huemer & Christine Mayrhuber, 2015. "The Impact of Social Security Systems on the Employment Rate of the Elderly in Traditional Welfare States," WIFO Working Papers 499, WIFO.
More about this item
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2014-05-24 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2014-05-24 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2014-05-24 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2014-05-24 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:20123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .