Disability Insurance, Population Health, and Employment in Sweden
In: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Historical Trends in Mortality and Health, Employment, and Disability Insurance Participation and Reforms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jönsson, Lisa & Palme, Mårten & Svensson, Ingemar, 2010. "Disability Insurance, Population Health and Employment in Sweden," Research Papers in Economics 2010:25, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Lisa Jönsson & Mårten Palme & Ingemar Svensson, 2011. "Disability Insurance, Population Health and Employment in Sweden," NBER Working Papers 17054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindbeck, Assar & Palme, Mårten & Persson, Mats, 2007.
"Social Interaction and Sickness Absence,"
Working Paper Series
725, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Palme, Mårten & Persson, Mats, 2009. "Social Interaction and Sickness Absence," Research Papers in Economics 2009:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Assar Lindbeck & Marten Palme & Mats Persson, 2008. "Social Interaction and Sickness Absence," CESifo Working Paper Series 2215, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laun, Tobias, 2012. "Optimal Social Insurance with Endogenous Health," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 742, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 26 Mar 2013.
- Richard Burkhauser & Mary Daly & Duncan McVicar & Roger Wilkins, 2014.
"Disability benefit growth and disability reform in the US: lessons from other OECD nations,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-30, December.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Daly, Mary C. & McVicar, Duncan & Wilkins, Roger, 2013. "Disability Benefit Growth and Disability Reform in the U.S.: Lessons from Other OECD Nations," Working Paper Series 2013-40, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Mary C. Daly & Duncan McVicar & Roger Wilkins, 2014. "Disability Benefit Growth and Disability Reform in the US: Lessons from Other OECD Nations," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6686cc3d659c42c08c44f3011, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Laun, Tobias & Wallenius, Johanna, 2015.
"A life cycle model of health and retirement: The case of Swedish pension reform,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 127-136.
- Laun, Tobias & Wallenius, Johanna, 2012. "A Life Cycle Model of Health and Retirement: The Case of Swedish Pension Reform," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 741, Stockholm School of Economics.
More about this item
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .