Report NEP-AGE-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Per Johansson & Lisa Laun & Mårten Palme, 2014. "Pathways to Retirement and the Role of Financial Incentives in Sweden," NBER Working Papers 20123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2014. "The Incentive Effects of Minimum Pensions: extended version," Working Papers 2014-04, FEDEA.
- Philippe Choné & Guy Laroque, 2014. "Income tax and retirement schemes," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2014-06, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Jaco Zuijderduijn, 2014. "What did retirement cost back then? The evolution of corrody prices in Holland, c. 1500-1800," Working Papers 0053, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Courtney Coile & Kevin S. Milligan & David A. Wise, 2014. "Social Security Programs and Retirement Around the World: Disability Insurance Programs and Retirement - Introduction and Summary," NBER Working Papers 20120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eibhlin Hudson & Irene Mosca & David (David Patrick) Madden, 2014. "A formal investigation of inequalities in health behaviours after age 50 on the Island of Ireland," Working Papers 201402, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Cueto, Begona & Miguel Á., Malo, 2014. "Do partial disability pensions close the earnings gap?," MPRA Paper 55920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reitmeier, Martina & Roosen, Jutta, 2014. "Life Transitions and Food Choice Behavior in Older Adults: How Changes in Social Relationships are Linked to Changes in Brand Preferences," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 166111, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Canadian Agricultural Economics Society;European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & François Langot & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2014. "Why is Old Workers’ Labor Market more Volatile? Unemployment Fluctuations over the Life-Cycle," TEPP Working Paper 2014-03, TEPP.
- Shimasawa, Manabu & Oguro, Kazumasa & Masujima, Minoru, 2014. "Population Aging, Policy Reforms, and Lifetime Net Tax Rate in Japan: A Generational Accounting Approach," CIS Discussion paper series 625, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Siobhan Austen & Rachel Ong & Therese Jefferson & Rhonda Sharp & Gill Lewin, 2013. "Elder care and the employment intentions of mature age women," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1310, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.