Elder care and the employment intentions of mature age women
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://business.curtin.edu.au/bcec|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rose Rubin & Shelley White-Means, 2009. "Informal Caregiving: Dilemmas of Sandwiched Caregivers," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 252-267, September.
- Fiona Carmichael & Claire Hulme & Sally Sheppard & Gemma Connell, 2008. "Work - life imbalance: Informal care and paid employment in the UK," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 3-35.
- Andreas Kotsadam, 2011. "Does Informal Eldercare Impede Women's Employment? The Case of European Welfare States," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 121-144.
- Lan Liu & Xiao-yuan Dong & Xiaoying Zheng, 2010. "Parental Care and Married Women's Labor Supply in Urban China," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 169-192.
- Lundberg, Shelly, 1985. "The Added Worker Effect," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 11-37, January.
- Heitmueller, Axel, 2007.
"The chicken or the egg?: Endogeneity in labour market participation of informal carers in England,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 536-559, May.
- Heitmueller, Axel, 2004. "The Chicken or the Egg? Endogeneity in Labour Market Participation of Informal Carers in England," IZA Discussion Papers 1366, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ehsan Latif, 2006. "Labour Supply Effects of Informal Caregiving in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 32(4), pages 413-430, December.
- Laura Crespo & Pedro Mira, 2010. "Caregiving To Elderly Parents And Employment Status Of European Mature Women," Working Papers wp2010_1007, CEMFI.
- Carmichael, Fiona & Charles, Susan, 2003. "The opportunity costs of informal care: does gender matter?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 781-803, September.
- Fiona Carmichael & Susan Charles, 2003. "Benefit payments, informal care and female labour supply," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(7), pages 411-415.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ozl:bcecwp:wp1310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nadia Nelson)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.