Parental Care and Married Women's Labor Supply in Urban China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fenglian Du & Xiao-yuan Dong, 2010. "Women’s Labor Force Participation and Childcare Choices in Urban China during the Economic Transition," Departmental Working Papers 2010-04, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hare, Denise, 2016. "What accounts for the decline in labor force participation among married women in urban China, 1991–2011?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 251-266.
- Brück, Tilman & Esenaliev, Damir & Kroeger, Antje & Kudebayeva, Alma & Mirkasimov, Bakhrom & Steiner, Susan, 2014.
"Household survey data for research on well-being and behavior in Central Asia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 819-835.
- Brück, Tilman & Esenaliev, Damir & Kroeger, Antje & Kudebayeva, Alma & Mirkasimov, Bakhrom & Steiner, Susan, 2012. "Household Survey Data for Research on Well-Being and Behavior in Central Asia," IZA Discussion Papers 7055, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tilman BrÃ¼ck & Damir Esenaliev & Antje Kroeger & Alma Kudebayeva & Bakhrom Mirkasimov & Susan Steiner, 2016. "Household Survey Data for Research on Well-Being and Behavior in Central Asia," Working Papers id:8413, eSocialSciences.
- Tilman Brück & Damir Esenaliev & Antje Kroeger & Alma Kudebayeva & Bakhrom Mirkasimov & Susan Steiner, 2012. "Household Survey Data for Research on Well-Being and Behavior in Central Asia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1257, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Siobhan Austen & Rachel Ong & Therese Jefferson & Rhonda Sharp & Gill Lewin, 2013. "Elder care and the employment intentions of mature age women," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1310, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Fangbin Qiao & Scott Rozelle & Linxiu Zhang & Yi Yao & Jian Zhang, 2015. "Impact of Childcare and Eldercare on Off-farm Activities in Rural China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 23(2), pages 100-120, March.
- Meurs, Mieke & Slavchevska, Vanya, 2014. "Doing it all: Women’s employment and reproductive work in Tajikistan," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 786-803.
- Margaret Maurer-Fazio & Rachel Connelly & Lan Chen & Lixin Tang, 2011.
"Childcare, Eldercare, and Labor Force Participation of Married Women in Urban China, 1982–2000,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 46(2), pages 261-294.
- Maurer-Fazio, Margaret & Connelly, Rachel & Lan, Chen & Tang, Lixin, 2009. "Childcare, Eldercare, and Labor Force Participation of Married Women in Urban China: 1982 - 2000," IZA Discussion Papers 4204, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:36:y:2018:i:3:p:451-466 is not listed on IDEAS
- Connelly, Rachel & Maurer-Fazio, Margaret & Zhang, Dandan, 2014. "The Role of Coresidency with Adult Children in the Labor Force Participation Decisions of Older Men and Women in China," IZA Discussion Papers 8068, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Norberto Pignatti, 2016. "Encouraging women’s labor force participation in transition countries," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 264-264, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEldercare; women's labor supply; patrilineal norms; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:16:y:2010:i:3:p:169-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.