Ageing and Care for Frail Elderly Persons: An Overview of International Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holmlund, Helena & Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas, 2009.
"Meet the Parents? The Causal Effect of Family Size on the Geographic Distance between Adult Children and Older Parents,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4398, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Helena Holmlund & Helmut Rainer & Thomas Siedler, 2009. "Meet the Parents?: The Causal Effect of Family Size on the Geographic Distance between Adult Children and Older Parents," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 923, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Laura Crespo, 2006. "Caring For Parents And Employment Status Of European Mid-Life Women," Working Papers wp2006_0615, CEMFI.
- Bolin, K. & Lindgren, B. & Lundborg, P., 2008.
"Your next of kin or your own career?: Caring and working among the 50+ of Europe,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 718-738, May.
- K. Bolin & B. Lindgren & P. Lundborg, 2007. "Your Next of Kin or your Own Career? Caring and Working among the 50+ of Europe," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-032/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Asakawa, Keiko & Feeny, David & Senthilselvan, Ambikaipakan & Johnson, Jeffrey A. & Rolfson, Darryl, 2009. "Do the determinants of health differ between people living in the community and in institutions?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 345-353, August.
- Barbara Lipszyc, 2002. "Vieillissement,Etat De Sante Et Cessation D’Activite," CREPP Working Papers 0214, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Annika Meng, 2010. "The Impact of Demographic Change, Co-morbidity and European Care Policies on the Choice of Care Arrangement," Ruhr Economic Papers 0224, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Schulz, Erika & Leidl, Reiner & Konig, Hans-Helmut, 2004. "The impact of ageing on hospital care and long-term care--the example of Germany," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 57-74, January.
- Eric Bonsang, 2007.
"How do middle-aged children allocate time and money transfers to their older parents in Europe?,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 171-188, April.
- Eric Bonsang, 2006. "How do middle-aged children allocate time and money transfers to their older parents in Europe?," CREPP Working Papers 0602, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Meng, Annika, 2010. "The Impact of Demographic Change, Co-morbidity and European Care Policies on the Choice of Care Arrangement," Ruhr Economic Papers 224, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0224 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaaa:38-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .