Life Transitions and Food Choice Behavior in Older Adults: How Changes in Social Relationships are Linked to Changes in Brand Preferences
Paper removed June 16, 2014 at the request of the author.
|Date of creation:||2014|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Web page: http://www.eaae.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stacy Wood, 2010. "The Comfort Food Fallacy: Avoiding Old Favorites in Times of Change," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(6), pages 950-963, 04.
- Hall, Robert E & Mishkin, Frederic S, 1982.
"The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 461-81, March.
- Robert E. Hall & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1980. "The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households," NBER Working Papers 0505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Guinn, Thomas C & Faber, Ronald J, 1989. " Compulsive Buying: A Phenomenological Exploration," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(2), pages 147-57, September.
- Belk, Russell W, 1988. " Possessions and the Extended Self," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(2), pages 139-68, September.
- Lee, Euehun & Moschis, George P. & Mathur, Anil, 2001. "A study of life events and changes in patronage preferences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 25-38, October.
- Andreasen, Alan R, 1984. " Life Status Changes and Changes in Consumer Preferences and Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(3), pages 784-94, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aajs14:166111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.