Life Transitions and Food Choice Behavior in Older Adults: How Changes in Social Relationships are Linked to Changes in Brand Preferences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreasen, Alan R, 1984. " Life Status Changes and Changes in Consumer Preferences and Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 784-794, December.
- O'Guinn, Thomas C & Faber, Ronald J, 1989. " Compulsive Buying: A Phenomenological Exploration," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 147-157, September.
- Belk, Russell W, 1988. " Possessions and the Extended Self," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 139-168, September.
- Hall, Robert E & Mishkin, Frederic S, 1982.
"The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 461-481, March.
- Robert E. Hall & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1980. "The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households," NBER Working Papers 0505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Euehun & Moschis, George P. & Mathur, Anil, 2001. "A study of life events and changes in patronage preferences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 25-38, October.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Economics and Policy; Institutional and Behavioral Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2014-05-24 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2014-05-24 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-IPR-2014-05-24 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MKT-2014-05-24 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aajs14:166111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .