Collecting as luxury consumption: Effects on individuals and households
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Belk, Russell W, 1988. " Possessions and the Extended Self," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(2), pages 139-68, September.
- Belk, Russell W, 1985. " Materialism: Trait Aspects of Living in the Material World," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(3), pages 265-80, December.
- Mick, David Glen & DeMoss, Michelle, 1990. " Self-Gifts: Phenomenological Insights from Four Contexts," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(3), pages 322-32, December.
- O'Guinn, Thomas C & Faber, Ronald J, 1989. " Compulsive Buying: A Phenomenological Exploration," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(2), pages 147-57, September.
- Richins, Marsha L & Dawson, Scott, 1992. " A Consumer Values Orientation for Materialism and Its Measurement: Scale Development and Validation," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(3), pages 303-16, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:16:y:1995:i:3:p:477-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.