I'll Have What She's Having: Effects of Social Influence and Body Type on the Food Choices of Others
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Newton, Fiona J. & Newton, Joshua D. & Wong, Jimmy, 2017. "This is your stomach speaking: Anthropomorphized health messages reduce portion size preferences among the powerless," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 229-239.
- Gao, Yixing (Lisa) & Mattila, Anna S., 2017. "The impact of stereotyping on consumers' food choices," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 80-85.
- Vishal Narayan & Vithala R. Rao & Carolyne Saunders, 2011. "How Peer Influence Affects Attribute Preferences: A Bayesian Updating Mechanism," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 368-384, 03-04.
- McKennie, Caitlin & Argys, Laura M. & Friedson, Andrew I., 2018. "Is Good Health Contagious? The Impact of BMI Environment on Individual BMI," IZA Discussion Papers 11770, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:eee:touman:v:64:y:2018:i:c:p:37-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Stephanie Q. & Bogicevic, Vanja & Mattila, Anna S., 2018. "Circular vs. angular servicescape: “Shaping” customer response to a fast service encounter pace," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 47-56.
- Martina E. Reitmeier & Jutta Roosen, 2015. "Life Transitions and Brand Switching: How Changes in Social Relationships are Linked to Changes in Yogurt Brand and Grocery Chain Choice," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 63(4), pages 475-490, December.
- Otterbring, Tobias & Shams, Poja, 2019. "Mirror, mirror, on the menu: Visual reminders of overweight stimulate healthier meal choices," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 177-183.
- Fan Alei (Aileen) & Van Hoof Hubert B. & Loyola Sandra Pesantez & Granda Marlene Jaramillo & Lituma Sebastián Calle, 2016. "The impact of other customers and gender on consumer complaint behaviour in the Ecuadorian restaurant setting," European Journal of Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation, Sciendo, vol. 7(1), pages 21-29, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:36:y:2010:i:6:p:915-929. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.