Report NEP-MKT-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clubb, Gary, 2014. "New Marketing Channels in China," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2014 168328, United States Department of Agriculture.
- Pearson, Dr. David, 2014. "Food Marketing Understanding and influencing consumer demand," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Maquarie, Australia 165869, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Jung, Yeonjei & Kim, Jaesoo, 2014. "Bundling and joint marketing by rival firms," DICE Discussion Papers 144, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Reitmeier, Martina & Roosen, Jutta, 2014. "Life Transitions and Food Choice Behavior in Older Adults: How Changes in Social Relationships are Linked to Changes in Brand Preferences," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 166111, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Canadian Agricultural Economics Society;European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nebojsa S. Davcik & Rui Vinhas da Silva & Joe F. Hair, 2014. "Towards a Unified Theory of Brand Equity: Conceptualizations, Typologies and Avenues for Future Research," Working Papers Series 2 14-02, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Lassoued, Rim & Hobbs, Jill E., 2014. "The Determinants of Consumer Confidence in Credence Attributes:Trust in the Food System and in Brands," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 166103, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Canadian Agricultural Economics Society;European Association of Agricultural Economists.