Report NEP-CBE-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tanguy Bernard & Stefan Dercon & Kate Orkin & Alemayehu Seyoum Taffesse, 2014. "The Future in Mind: Aspirations and Forward-Looking Behaviour in Rural Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-16, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Simone Pace, 2014. "Risk of loss towards an agent based model," DEM Working Papers Series 077, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Runnemark, Emma & Hedman, Jonas & Xiao, Xiao, 2014. "Do Consumers Pay More Using Debit Cards than Cash? An Experiment," Working Papers 2014:21, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Jingnan & Houser, Daniel & Montinari, Natalia & Piovesan, Marco, 2014. "Beware of Popular Kids Bearing Gifts: A Framed Field Experiment," Working Papers 2014:18, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Cao, Ying & Just, David R. & Wansink, Brian, 2014. "Cognitive Dissonance, Confirmatory Bias and Inadequate Information Processing: Evidence from Experimental Auctions," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 166096, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gasiorowska, Agata, 2014. "The relationship between objective and subjective wealth is moderated by financial control and mediated by money anxiety," MPRA Paper 55907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John A. List & Anya Savikhin Samek, 2014. "The Behavioralist as Nutritionist: Leveraging Behavioral Economics To Improve Child Food Choice and Consumption," NBER Working Papers 20132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanco, Mariana & Engelmann, Dirk & Koch, Alexander K. & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2014. "Preferences and beliefs in a sequential social dilemma: A within-subjects analysis," DICE Discussion Papers 145, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Armenak Antinyan, 2014. "Loss and Other-Regarding Preferences: Evidence From Dictator Game," Working Papers 03, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Conte, Anna & Levati, Vittoria & Montinari, Natalia, 2014. "Experience in Public Goods Experiments," Working Papers 2014:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Eric Schniter & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2014. "Predictable and Predictive Emotions: Explaining Cheap Signals and Trust Re-Extension," Working Papers 14-07, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Reitmeier, Martina & Roosen, Jutta, 2014. "Life Transitions and Food Choice Behavior in Older Adults: How Changes in Social Relationships are Linked to Changes in Brand Preferences," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 166111, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dietrichson, Jens & Jochem, Torsten, 2014. "Organizational coordination and costly communication with boundedly rational agents," Comparative Institutional Analysis Working Paper Series 2014:1, Lund University, Comparative Institutional Analysis, School of Economics and Management.
- Drescher, Larissa S. & Hasselbach, Johanna, 2014. "Food Choices under Stress: Considering Internet Usage and Social Support," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 166097, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- van Veldhuizen, Roel & Oosterbeek, Hessel & Sonnemans, Joep, 2014. "Peers at work: From the field to the lab," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2014-204, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.