Report NEP-LAB-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Per Johansson & Lisa Laun & Mårten Palme, 2014. "Pathways to Retirement and the Role of Financial Incentives in Sweden," NBER Working Papers 20123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Borowczyk-Martins & Jake Bradley & Linas Tarasonis, 2014. "Racial Discrimination in the U.S. Labor Market: Employment and Wage Differentials by Skill," AMSE Working Papers 1413, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Apr 2014.
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & François Langot & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2014. "Why is Old Workers’ Labor Market more Volatile? Unemployment Fluctuations over the Life-Cycle," TEPP Working Paper 2014-03, TEPP.
- Andersson, Martin & Klaesson , Johan & Larsson , Johan P, 2014. "The Sources of the Urban Wage Premium by Worker Skills," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Benjamin David, 2014. "Contribution of ICT on Labor Market Polarization: an Evolutionary Approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-25, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Eliasson, Tove & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2014. "Negotiated wage increases and the labor market outcomes of low-wage workers: evidence from the Swedish public sector," Working Paper Series 2014:10, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Visschers, Ludo, 2014. "Unemployment and endogenous reallocation over the business cycle," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1410, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Gustavo A. Garcia, 2014. "Labor Informality: Choice or Sign of Segmentation? A Quantile Regression Approach at the Regional Lvel for Colombia," Archivos de Economía 011213, Departamento Nacional de Planeación.
- David Candon, 2014. "The effects of cancer in the English labour market," Working Papers 201408, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Courtney Coile & Kevin S. Milligan & David A. Wise, 2014. "Social Security Programs and Retirement Around the World: Disability Insurance Programs and Retirement - Introduction and Summary," NBER Working Papers 20120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klinger, Sabine & Weber, Enzo, 2014. "Decomposing Beveridge curve dynamics by correlated unobserved components," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 480, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbjørn Raaum & Knut Røed, 2014. "Labour migrant adjustments in the aftermath of the financial crisis," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1419, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Cueto, Begona & Miguel Á., Malo, 2014. "Do partial disability pensions close the earnings gap?," MPRA Paper 55920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feld, Jan & Salamanca, Nicolás & Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2014. "Endophilia or Exophobia: Beyond Discrimination," Working Papers in Economics 593, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2015.
- Binelli, Chiara, 2014. "How the wage-education profile got more convex: evidence from Mexico," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1404, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2014. "The Incentive Effects of Minimum Pensions: extended version," Working Papers 2014-04, FEDEA.
- Binnur Balkan & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Semih Tumen, 2014. "Evaluating the Impact of the Post-2008 Employment Subsidy Program in Turkey," Working Papers 1414, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Brunetti, Irene & Corsini, Lorenzo, 2014. "Workplace Training Programs: Instruments for Human Capital Improvements or Screening Devices?," MPRA Paper 55943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lance Lochner & Youngki Shin, 2014. "Understanding Earnings Dynamics: Identifying and Estimating the Changing Roles of Unobserved Ability, Permanent and Transitory Shocks," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20142, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Sabrina Jeworrek & Vanessa Mertins, 2014. "Wage Delegation in the Field," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201408, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Jorge Andrés Tamayo & Jairo Núñez & Carlos Medina, 2013. "The Unemployment Subsidy Program in Colombia: An Assessment," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 82158, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Frederic Gavrel, 2014. "Participation, Recruitment Selection, and the Minimum Wage," TEPP Working Paper 2014-02, TEPP.
- Kristin E. Smith, 2014. "The Ups and Downs in Women's Employment: Shifting Composition or Behavior from 1970 to 2010?," Upjohn Working Papers 14-211, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Emilio Espino & Juan M. Sánchez, 2013. "Unemployment Insurance in High Informality Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 80859, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Backman, Mikaela & Karlsson, Charlie, 2014. "Determinants of self-employment among commuters and non-commuters," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 365, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Efrem Castelnuovo & Nicolas Groshenny, 2014. "Uncertainty Shocks and Unemployment Dynamics in U.S. Recessions," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n12, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- van Veldhuizen, Roel & Oosterbeek, Hessel & Sonnemans, Joep, 2014. "Peers at work: From the field to the lab," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2014-204, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:485325 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marc van der Steeg & Karen van der Wiel & Bram Wouterse, 2014. "Individual Returns to a PhD Education in the Netherlands: Income Differences between Masters and PhDs," CPB Discussion Paper 276, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Stark, Oded & Hyll, Walter, 2014. "Socially gainful gender quotas," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 71, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Sarbu, Miruna, 2014. "Determinants of flexible work arrangements," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-028, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.