Determinants of flexible work arrangements
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali Fakih & Pascal Ghazalian, 2015.
"Female employment in MENA’s manufacturing sector: the implications of firm-related and national factors,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 37-69, February.
- Ali Fakih & Pascal L. Ghazalian, 2015. "Female Employment in MENA’s Manufacturing Sector: The Implications of Firm-Related and National Factors," Working Papers 917, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2015.
- Marko Virkebau & Aaro Hazak & Kadri MÃ¤nnasoo, 2017. "More flexibility, better results? Issues in R&D work efficiency," TUT Economic Research Series 24, Department of Finance and Economics, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Marit Rebane & Aaro Hazak & Kadri MÃ¤nnasoo, 2017. "Women need flexible work, but men get it â€“ issues in R&D work efficiency," TUT Economic Research Series 30, Department of Finance and Economics, Tallinn University of Technology.
More about this item
Keywordswork at home; telecommuting; home office; workplace organisation;
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2014-05-24 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HRM-2014-05-24 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2014-05-24 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:14028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .