Report NEP-HRM-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shaked, Avner & Cristobal Campoamor, Adolfo, 2014. "Job competition, employability and incentives for human capital formation," MPRA Paper 56058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabrina Jeworrek & Vanessa Mertins, 2014. "Wage Delegation in the Field," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201408, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Gabriel Burdín, 2013. "Equality under threat by the talented: evidence from worker-managed firms," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 13-12, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- van Veldhuizen, Roel & Oosterbeek, Hessel & Sonnemans, Joep, 2014. "Peers at work: From the field to the lab," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2014-204, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Stark, Oded & Hyll, Walter, 2014. "Socially gainful gender quotas," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 71, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Andersson, Martin & Klaesson , Johan & Larsson , Johan P, 2014. "The Sources of the Urban Wage Premium by Worker Skills," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Singh, Ravi & Ruiz-Verdú, Pablo, 2014. "Board Independence, CEO Pay, and Camouflaged Compensation," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb140704, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Silvers, Randolph & Susmel, Raul, 2014. "Compensation of a manager: the case of major league baseball," Working Papers eco_2014_4, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Brunetti, Irene & Corsini, Lorenzo, 2014. "Workplace Training Programs: Instruments for Human Capital Improvements or Screening Devices?," MPRA Paper 55943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarbu, Miruna, 2014. "Determinants of flexible work arrangements," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-028, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Chantal Oggenfuss & Stefan C. Wolter, 2014. "Are the education policy preferences of teachers just a reflection of their occupational concerns?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0101, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).