Strategic Involuntary Teacher Transfers and Teacher Performance: Examining Equity and Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Kirabo Jackson, 2013.
"Match Quality, Worker Productivity, and Worker Mobility: Direct Evidence from Teachers,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1096-1116, October.
- C. Kirabo Jackson, 2010. "Match Quality, Worker Productivity, and Worker Mobility: Direct Evidence From Teachers," NBER Working Papers 15990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Cornelissen, 2008. "The Stata command felsdvreg to fit a linear model with two high-dimensional fixed effects," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(2), pages 170-189, June.
- Mariesa A. Herrmann & Jonah E. Rockoff, 2012. "Worker Absence and Productivity: Evidence from Teaching," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(4), pages 749-782.
- Susanna Loeb & Demetra Kalogrides & Tara Béteille, 2012. "Effective Schools: Teacher Hiring, Assignment, Development, and Retention," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 7(3), pages 269-304, July.
- C. Kirabo Jackson & Elias Bruegmann, 2009.
"Teaching Students and Teaching Each Other: The Importance of Peer Learning for Teachers,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(4), pages 85-108, October.
- C. Kirabo Jackson & Elias Bruegmann, 2009. "Teaching Students and Teaching Each Other: The Importance of Peer Learning for Teachers," NBER Working Papers 15202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald Boyd & Hamilton Lankford & Susanna Loeb & James Wyckoff, 2005. "Explaining the Short Careers of High-Achieving Teachers in Schools with Low-Performing Students," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 166-171, May.
- Donald Boyd & Hamilton Lankford & Susanna Loeb & James Wyckoff, 2011. "Teacher Layoffs: An Empirical Illustration of Seniority versus Measures of Effectiveness," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 6(3), pages 439-454, July.
- Jason A. Grissom & Lael R. Keiser, 2011. "A supervisor like me: Race, representation, and the satisfaction and turnover decisions of public sector employees," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(3), pages 557-580, June.
More about this item
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:19108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .