A supervisor like me: Race, representation, and the satisfaction and turnover decisions of public sector employees
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cory Koedel & Teerachat Techapaisarnjaroenkit, 2011. "Systematic Differences in How Mothers Assess Their Children and Implications for Developmental Research," Working Papers 1124, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 29 Oct 2012.
- Cory Koedel & Jiaxi Li, 2016.
"The Efficiency Implications Of Using Proportional Evaluations To Shape The Teaching Workforce,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(1), pages 47-62, January.
- Cory Koedel & Jiaxi Li, 2014. "The Efficiency Implications of Using Proportional Evaluations to Shape the Teaching Workforce," Working Papers 1402, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 16 Mar 2015.
- Jason A. Grissom & Susanna Loeb & Nathaniel Nakashima, 2013. "Strategic Involuntary Teacher Transfers and Teacher Performance: Examining Equity and Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 19108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:tpr:edfpol:v:12:y:2017:i:3:p:369-395 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:30:y:2011:i:3:p:557-580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.