The U.S. Left Behind: The Rise of IPO Activity Around the World
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Doidge, Craig & Karolyi, G. Andrew & Stulz, Rene M., 2011. "The U.S. Left Behind: The Rise of IPO Activity around the World," Working Paper Series 2011-8, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Black, Bernard S. & Gilson, Ronald J., 1998. "Venture capital and the structure of capital markets: banks versus stock markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 243-277, March.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad & Stephan Siegel, 2007.
"Global Growth Opportunities and Market Integration,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 62(3), pages 1081-1137, June.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad & Stephan Siegel, 2004. "Global Growth Opportunities and Market Integration," NBER Working Papers 10990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Woojin & Weisbach, Michael S., 2008.
"Motivations for public equity offers: An international perspective,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 281-307, February.
- Woojin Kim & Michael S. Weisbach, 2005. "Motivations for Public Equity Offers: An International Perspective," NBER Working Papers 11797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hornstein, Abigail S., 2014.
"The impact of local governance institutions on foreign market listings: The case of Chinese firms,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 46-67.
- Abigail S. Hornstein, 2013. "The Impact of Local Governance Institutions on Foreign Market Listings: The Case of Chinese Firms," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2013-006, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Carsten Burhop & David Chambers & Brian Cheffins, 2011. "Is Regulation Essential to Stock Market Development? Going Public in London and Berlin, 1900-1913," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_15, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:5:p:628-639 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boeh, Kevin & Dunbar, Craig, 2014. "IPO waves and the issuance process," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 455-473.
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .