Inflation-Indexed Bonds and the Expectations Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carolin E. Pflueger & Luis M. Viceira, 2011. "Inflation-Indexed Bonds and the Expectations Hypothesis," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 139-158, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Buraschi, Andrea & Jiltsov, Alexei, 2005. "Inflation risk premia and the expectations hypothesis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 429-490, February.
- Robin Greenwood & Dimitri Vayanos, 2010. "Price Pressure in the Government Bond Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 585-590, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Auckenthaler, Julia & Kupfer, Alexander & Sendlhofer, Rupert, 2015. "The impact of liquidity on inflation-linked bonds: A hypothetical indexed bonds approach," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 139-154.
- repec:jfr:ijfr11:v:9:y:2018:i:1:p:171-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Palomino & Alex Hsu, 2013. "What do Nominal Rigidities and Monetary Policy tell us about the Real Yield Curve?," 2013 Meeting Papers 50, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Grishchenko, Olesya V. & Vanden, Joel M. & Zhang, Jianing, 2016.
"The informational content of the embedded deflation option in TIPS,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1-26.
- Olesya V. Grishchenko & Joel M. Vanden & Jianing Zhang, 2013. "The informational content of the embedded deflation option in TIPS," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Magdalena Grothe & Aidan Meyler, 2018.
"Inflation Forecasts: Are Market-Based and Survey-Based Measures Informative?,"
International Journal of Financial Research,
International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 9(1), pages 171-188, January.
- Meyler, Aidan & Grothe, Magdalena, 2015. "Inflation forecasts: Are market-based and survey-based measures informative?," Working Paper Series 1865, European Central Bank.
- Grothe, Magdalena & Meyler, Aidan, 2015. "Inflation forecasts: Are market-based and survey-based measures informative?," MPRA Paper 66982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faust, Jon & Wright, Jonathan H., 2013. "Forecasting Inflation," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Yuriy Kitsul & Jonathan H. Wright, 2012. "The Economics of Options-Implied Inflation Probability Density Functions," NBER Working Papers 18195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cartea, Álvaro & Saúl, Jonatan & Toro, Juan, 2012. "Optimal portfolio choice in real terms: Measuring the benefits of TIPS," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 721-740.
- Samuel Hanson & Jeremy C. Stein, 2012. "Monetary policy and long-term real rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kitsul, Yuriy & Wright, Jonathan H., 2013. "The economics of options-implied inflation probability density functions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 696-711.
- Hanson, Samuel G. & Stein, Jeremy C., 2015. "Monetary policy and long-term real rates," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 429-448.
- Shi Chen & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Weining Wang, "undated". "Inflation Co-movement across Countries in Multi-maturity Term Structure: An Arbitrage-Free Approach," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-049, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Driessen, Joost & Nijman, Theo E. & Simon, Zorka, 2017. "The missing piece of the puzzle: Liquidity premiums in inflation-indexed markets," SAFE Working Paper Series 183, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
More about this item
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-04-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-UPT-2011-04-09 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .