Inflation-Indexed Bonds and the Expectations Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carolin E. Pflueger & Luis M. Viceira, 2011. "Inflation-Indexed Bonds and the Expectations Hypothesis," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 139-158, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Buraschi, Andrea & Jiltsov, Alexei, 2005. "Inflation risk premia and the expectations hypothesis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 429-490, February.
- Robin Greenwood & Dimitri Vayanos, 2010. "Price Pressure in the Government Bond Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 585-590, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Auckenthaler, Julia & Kupfer, Alexander & Sendlhofer, Rupert, 2015. "The impact of liquidity on inflation-linked bonds: A hypothetical indexed bonds approach," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 139-154.
- repec:jfr:ijfr11:v:9:y:2018:i:1:p:171-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Palomino & Alex Hsu, 2013. "What do Nominal Rigidities and Monetary Policy tell us about the Real Yield Curve?," 2013 Meeting Papers 50, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Grishchenko, Olesya V. & Vanden, Joel M. & Zhang, Jianing, 2016.
"The informational content of the embedded deflation option in TIPS,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1-26.
- Olesya V. Grishchenko & Joel M. Vanden & Jianing Zhang, 2013. "The informational content of the embedded deflation option in TIPS," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Magdalena Grothe & Aidan Meyler, 2018.
"Inflation Forecasts: Are Market-Based and Survey-Based Measures Informative?,"
International Journal of Financial Research,
International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 9(1), pages 171-188, January.
- Meyler, Aidan & Grothe, Magdalena, 2015. "Inflation forecasts: Are market-based and survey-based measures informative?," Working Paper Series 1865, European Central Bank.
- Grothe, Magdalena & Meyler, Aidan, 2015. "Inflation forecasts: Are market-based and survey-based measures informative?," MPRA Paper 66982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faust, Jon & Wright, Jonathan H., 2013. "Forecasting Inflation," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Yuriy Kitsul & Jonathan H. Wright, 2012. "The Economics of Options-Implied Inflation Probability Density Functions," NBER Working Papers 18195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cartea, Álvaro & Saúl, Jonatan & Toro, Juan, 2012. "Optimal portfolio choice in real terms: Measuring the benefits of TIPS," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 721-740.
- Samuel Hanson & Jeremy C. Stein, 2012. "Monetary policy and long-term real rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shi Chen & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Weining Wang, "undated".
"Inflation Co-movement across Countries in Multi-maturity Term Structure: An Arbitrage-Free Approach,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2015-049, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Chen, S. & Härdle, W.K. & Wang, W., 2016. "Inflation Co-movement across Countries in Multi-maturity Term Structure: An Arbitrage-Free Approach," Working Papers 16/06, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Kitsul, Yuriy & Wright, Jonathan H., 2013. "The economics of options-implied inflation probability density functions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 696-711.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:70-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanson, Samuel G. & Stein, Jeremy C., 2015. "Monetary policy and long-term real rates," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 429-448.
- Driessen, Joost & Nijman, Theo E. & Simon, Zorka, 2017. "The missing piece of the puzzle: Liquidity premiums in inflation-indexed markets," SAFE Working Paper Series 183, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
More about this item
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-04-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-UPT-2011-04-09 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.