A Health Production Function for Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark C. Berger & J. Paul Leigh, 1989. "Schooling, Self-Selection, and Health," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(3), pages 433-455.
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1, January.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Deolalikar, Anil B., 1988. "Health and nutrition," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 631-711 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azza Mohamed Hegazy, 2016. "Mobile Phone and Child Mortality: The Case of Developing Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 917-925.
- Novignon, Jacob & Atakorah, Yaw Boateng, 2016. "How does the health sector benefit from trade openness? Evidence form panel data across sub-Saharan Africa countries," MPRA Paper 72258, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcelo Martinez & Montfort Mlachila, 2013. "The Quality of the Recent High-Growth Episode in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 13/53, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsSub-Saharan Africa; Health expenditure; Production function; Medical care; Panel data.;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-08-14 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-08-14 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2008-08-14 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mts:wpaper:200808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (E. Anthon Eff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmtsus.html .