Report NEP-HEA-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Manuel Cabasés Hita & Eduardo Sánchez Iriso & Joan Rovira i Forns, 2008. "Health-related Quality of Life of Patients with Generalized Anxiety Disorder," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0803, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Axel BÃ¶rsch-Supan & Karsten Hank & Hendrik JÃ¼rges & Mathis SchrÃ¶der, 2008. "Longitudinal Data Collection in Continental Europe: Experiences from the Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in (SHARE)," MEA discussion paper series 08162, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Sonia Bhalotra, 2008. "Childhood Mortality and Economic Growth," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/188, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Isabelle Joumard & Christophe André & Chantal Nicq & Olivier Chatal, 2008. "Health Status Determinants: Lifestyle, Environment, Health Care Resources and Efficiency," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 627, OECD Publishing.
- Mariana Conte Grand & Vanesa D´Elia, 2008. "Self-assessed health as a key determinant of lifestyles: An application to tobacco consumption in Argentina," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 375, Universidad del CEMA.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Paulos Gutema, 2008. "A Health Production Function for Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)," Working Papers 200808, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Dean Jamison & Prabhat Jha & David E. Bloom, 2008. "Disease Control," PGDA Working Papers 3508, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Yoko Akachi & David Canning, 2008. "The Mortality and Morbidity Transitions in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Adult Heights," PGDA Working Papers 3308, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Wolfgang Reichmuth & Samad Sarferaz, 2008. "Bayesian Demographic Modeling and Forecasting: An Application to U.S. Mortality," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-052, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Marisa Miraldo & Luigi Siciliani & Andrew Street, 2008. "Price Adjustment in the Hospital Sector," Working Papers 041cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Das, Sanghamitra & Mukhopadhyay, Abhiroop & Ray, Tridip, 2007. "Integrating Mental Health in Welfare Evaluation: An Empirical Application," MPRA Paper 9945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Das, Sanghamitra & Mukhopadhyay, Abhiroop & Ray, Tridip, 2008. "Negative Reality of the HIV Positives: Evaluating Welfare Loss in a Low Prevalence Country," MPRA Paper 9946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giang, Thanh Long, 2008. "Social Health Insurance in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 9926, University Library of Munich, Germany.