Health Status Determinants: Lifestyle, Environment, Health Care Resources and Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Investissement social, une stratÃ©gie pour lâ€™avenir ?
by email@example.com (David Marguerit) in BS Initiative on 2014-07-09 11:27:26
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Conzo, Pierluigi & Salustri, Francesco, 2017.
"The impact of health expenditure on the number of chronic diseases,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(9), pages 955-962.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Francesco Salustri, 2015. "The (W)Health of Nations: The Impact of Health Expenditure on the Number of Chronic Diseases," CEIS Research Paper 348, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 25 Jun 2015.
- Leonardo, Becchetti & Conzo, Pierluigi & Salustri, Francesco, 2015. "The (w)health of Nations: the Contribution of Health Expenditure to Active Ageing," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201513, University of Turin.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Francesco Salustri, 2015. "The (W)health of Nations: the Impact of Health Expenditure on the Number of Chronic Diseases," CSEF Working Papers 406, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Lefebvre, M. & Perelman, S. & Pestieau, P., 2015. "Productivity and performance in the public sector," CORE Discussion Papers 2015052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ana Poças & Elias Soukiazis, 2010.
"Health Status Determinants in the OECD Countries. A Panel Data Approach with Endogenous Regressors,"
GEMF Working Papers
2010-04, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Ana Pocas & Elias Soukiazis, 2011. "Health Status Determinants in the OECD Countries. A Panel Data Approach with Endogenous Regressors," ERSA conference papers ersa10p749, European Regional Science Association.
- Rauf Gönenç & Maria M. Hofmarcher & Andreas Wörgötter, 2011. "Reforming Austria's Highly Regarded but Costly Health System," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 895, OECD Publishing.
- Asiskovitch, Sharon, 2010. "Gender and health outcomes: The impact of healthcare systems and their financing on life expectancies of women and men," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 886-895, March.
More about this item
Keywordsanalyse par enveloppement des données; data envelopment analysis; dépenses publiques; efficacité de la dépense; health status; healthcare; panel data regressions; public expenditure; régressions sur données de panel; spending efficiency; système médical; état de santé;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2008-08-14 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HEA-2008-08-14 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:627-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .