Report NEP-HAP-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georgios Kavetsos & Stefan Szymanski, 2008. "National Wellbeing and International Sports Events," Working Papers 0804, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Das, Sanghamitra & Mukhopadhyay, Abhiroop & Ray, Tridip, 2007. "Integrating Mental Health in Welfare Evaluation: An Empirical Application," MPRA Paper 9945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weinhold, Diana, 2008. "How big a problem is noise pollution? A brief happiness analysis by a perturbable economist," MPRA Paper 9885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabelle Joumard & Christophe André & Chantal Nicq & Olivier Chatal, 2008. "Health Status Determinants: Lifestyle, Environment, Health Care Resources and Efficiency," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 627, OECD Publishing.
- Das, Sanghamitra & Mukhopadhyay, Abhiroop & Ray, Tridip, 2008. "Negative Reality of the HIV Positives: Evaluating Welfare Loss in a Low Prevalence Country," MPRA Paper 9946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helene Bie Lilleør, 2008. "Can Future Uncertainty Keep Children Out of School?," CAM Working Papers 2008-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Yoko Akachi & David Canning, 2008. "The Mortality and Morbidity Transitions in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Adult Heights," PGDA Working Papers 3308, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Michael Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2006. "Economic Well-Being at Older Ages: Income- and Consumption-Based Poverty Measures in the HRS," Working Papers 410, RAND Corporation.
- Sean Dougherty & Richard Herd, 2008. "Improving Human Capital Formation in India," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 625, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9815 is not listed on IDEAS anymore