Report NEP-ENV-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9701 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Uwe A. Schneider & Pete Smith, 2008. "Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation and Emission Intensities in Agriculture," Working Papers FNU-164, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2008.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Stähler, Frank, 2008. "Foreign direct investment and environmental taxes," Working Paper Series 0921, European Central Bank.
- David J. Maddison & Katrin Rehdanz, 2008. "Carbon Emissions and Economic Growth: Homogeneous Causality in Heterogeneous Panels," Working Papers FNU-163, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2008.
- Manh Hung Nguyen & Phu Nguyen Van, 2008. "Growth and convergence in a model with renewable and nonrenewable resources," Working Papers 21, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Catelo, Ma. Angeles O. & Narrod, Clare A. & Tiongco, Marites, 2008. "Structural changes in the Philippine pig industry and their environmental implications:," IFPRI discussion papers 781, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2008. "Sustainable growth: The extraction-saving relationship," MPRA Paper 9911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer, 2008. "Optimal resource extraction contracts under threat of expropriation," Documentos de Trabajo 244, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Paulos Gutema, 2008. "A Health Production Function for Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)," Working Papers 200808, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2008. "Sustainable growth: Compatibility between criterion and the initial state," MPRA Paper 9914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weinhold, Diana, 2008. "How big a problem is noise pollution? A brief happiness analysis by a perturbable economist," MPRA Paper 9885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenichi Akao & Shunsuke Managi, 2008. "A Tradable Permit System in an Intertemporal Economy: A General Equilibrium Approach," KIER Working Papers 658, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Christine Schleupner & Uwe A. Schneider, 2008. "A cost-efficient site-selection model for European wetland restorati," Working Papers FNU-159, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2008.
- Christine Schleupner & Uwe A. Schneider, 2008. "Evaluation of European wetland restoration potentials by considering economic costs under different policy options," Working Papers FNU-158, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2008.
- Ben Youssef, Slim, 2008. "Adoption of a Cleaner Technology by a Monopoly Under Incomplete Information," MPRA Paper 9879, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2008.
- Fehr, Ernst & Leibbrandt, Andreas, 2008. "Cooperativeness and Impatience in the Tragedy of the Commons," IZA Discussion Papers 3625, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).