Rating Forecasts for Television Programs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K. Lee & M. H. Pesaran & R. G. Pierse, 1988. "Aggregation Bias and Labor Demand Equations for the U.K. Economy," UCLA Economics Working Papers 492, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Shumway, C. Richard & Davis, George C., 2001.
"Does consistent aggregation really matter?,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(2), June.
- Shumway, C. Richard & Davis, George C., 2000. "Does Consistent Aggregation Really Matter?," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 171924, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Shumway, C. Richard & Davis, George C., 2000. "Does Consistent Aggregation Really Matter?," Ag Econ Series 12966, Washington State University, School of Economic Sciences.
- Tobias, Justin & Zellner, Arnold, 2000.
"A Note on Aggregation, Disaggregation and Forecasting Performance,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
12024, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zellner, Arnold & Tobias, Justin, 2004. "A Note on Aggregation, Disaggregation and Forecasting Performance," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12371, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Srinivas K. Reddy & Jay E. Aronson & Antonie Stam, 1998. "SPOT: Scheduling Programs Optimally for Television," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(1), pages 83-102, January.
- Fred S. Zufryden, 1973. "Media Scheduling: A Stochastic Dynamic Model Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(12), pages 1395-1406, August.
- Chan, Ngai Hang, 1999. "The Et Interview: Professor George C. Tiao," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 389-424, June.
- Swann, P. & Tavakoli, M., 1994. "An econometric analysis of television viewing and the welfare economics of introducing an additional channel in the UK," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 25-51, March.
- Clive Granger & Tae-Hwy Lee, 1999. "The effect of aggregation on nonlinearity," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 259-269.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision Trees; Disaggregation; Discrete Choice Models; Neural Networks; Rating Benchmarks;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2005-04-03 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2005-04-03 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:2005-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .