The effect of aggregation on nonlinearity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Simona Andreano & Giovanni Savio, 2002. "Further evidence on business cycle asymmetries in G7 countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 895-904.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Chudik, Alexander, 2014.
"Aggregation in large dynamic panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 178(P2), pages 273-285.
- Hashem M. Pesaran & Alexander Chudik, 2011. "Aggregation in Large Dynamic Panels," CESifo Working Paper Series 3346, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Chudik, Alexander, 2011. "Aggregation in Large Dynamic Panels," IZA Discussion Papers 5478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Chudik, Alexander, 2011. "Aggregation in large dynamic panels," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 101, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Chudik, A., 2011. "Aggregation in Large Dynamic Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1118, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- SILVESTRINI, Andrea & VEREDAS, David, 2005.
"Temporal aggregation of univariate linear time series models,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2005059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Andrea, SILVESTRINI, 2005. "Temporal aggregaton of univariate linear time series models," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005044, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Denny Meyer & Rob J. Hyndman, 2005. "Rating Forecasts for Television Programs," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Psaradakis Zacharias, 2000. "p-Value Adjustments for Multiple Tests for Nonlinearity," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(3), pages 1-8, October.
- Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P. & Chowdhury, Ibrahim, 2004.
"Nonlinear dynamics in deviations from the law of one price: a broad-based empirical study,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Chowdhury, Ibrahim & Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P, 2002. "Non-Linear Dynamics in Deviations from the Law of One Price: A Broad-Based Empirical Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 3377, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ivan Paya & David A. Peel, 2011. "Systematic sampling of nonlinear models: Evidence on speed of adjustment in index futures markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(2), pages 192-203, February.
- Lucio Sarno & Giorgio Valente & Hyginus Leon, 2006.
"Nonlinearity in Deviations from Uncovered Interest Parity: An Explanation of the Forward Bias Puzzle,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 10(3), pages 443-482, September.
- Leon, Hyginus & Sarno, Lucio & Valente, Giorgio, 2006. "Nonlinearity in Deviations from Uncovered Interest Parity: An Explanation of the Forward Bias Puzzle," CEPR Discussion Papers 5527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giorgio Valente & Gene L. Leon & Lucio Sarno, 2006. "Nonlinearity in Deviations From Uncovered Interest Parity; An Explanation of the Forward Bias Puzzle," IMF Working Papers 06/136, International Monetary Fund.
- Fok, Dennis & van Dijk, Dick & Franses, Philip Hans, 2005.
"Forecasting aggregates using panels of nonlinear time series,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 785-794.
- Fok, D. & van Dijk, D.J.C. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2004. "Forecasting aggregates using panels of nonlinear time series," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2004-44, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- G. Boero & E. Marrocu, 2000. "La performance di modelli non lineari per i tassi di cambio: un'applicazione con dati a diversa frequenza," Working Paper CRENoS 200014, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Silva Lopes, Artur C. & Florin Zsurkis, Gabriel, 2017. "Are linear models really unuseful to describe business cycle data?," MPRA Paper 79413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavlidis, Efthymios & Martinez-Garcia, Enrique & Grossman, Valerie, 2017. "Detecting Periods of Exuberance: A Look at the Role of Aggregation with an Application to House Prices," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 325, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Silva Lopes, Artur C. & Florin Zsurkis, Gabriel, 2015. "Revisiting non-linearities in business cycles around the world," MPRA Paper 65668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dramane Coulibaly & Hubert Kempf, 2017. "Inflation Targeting and the Forward Bias Puzzle in Emerging Countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-12, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Lopes, Artur Silva & Zsurkis, Gabriel Florin, 2017. "Are linear models really unuseful to describe business cycle data?," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-5, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:18:y:1999:i:3:p:259-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.