Real-Time, Adaptive Learning via Parameterized Expectations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Berardi, Michele & Duffy, John, 2015. "Real-Time, Adaptive Learning Via Parameterized Expectations," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 245-269, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:lrc:lareco:v:5:y:2017:i:5:p:12-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berardi Michele, 2012.
"Heterogeneous Learning Dynamics and Speed of Convergence,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(4), pages 1-20, October.
- Michele Berardi, 2010. "Heterogeneous learning dynamics and speed of convergence," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 148, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Casares, Miguel & Vázquez, Jesús, 2016.
"Data Revisions In The Estimation Of Dsge Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(07), pages 1683-1716, October.
- Miguel Casares & Jesús Vázquez, 2011. "Data Revisions in the Estimation of DSGE models," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1104, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Casares, Miguel & Vázquez Pérez, Jesús, 2012. "Data Revisions in the Estimation of DSGE Models," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-06, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Yutaka Kurihara, 2016. "Can the Disparity between GDP and GDP Forecast Cause Economic Instability? The Recent Japanese Case," International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 2(8), pages 155-160, 08-2016.
- Brecht Boone & Ewoud Quaghebeur, 2017. "Real-Time Parameterized Expectations And The Effects Of Government Spending," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 17/939, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:cgbcrp:147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .