Heterogeneous learning dynamics and speed of convergence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Berardi Michele, 2012. "Heterogeneous Learning Dynamics and Speed of Convergence," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(4), pages 1-20, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guse, Eran A., 2005. "Stability properties for learning with heterogeneous expectations and multiple equilibria," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1623-1642, October.
- Berardi, Michele & Duffy, John, 2015.
"Real-Time, Adaptive Learning Via Parameterized Expectations,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 245-269, March.
- Michele Berardi & John Duffy, 2010. "Real-Time, Adaptive Learning via Parameterized Expectations," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 147, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Berardi, Michele, 2007. "Heterogeneity and misspecifications in learning," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3203-3227, October.
- Ferrero, Giuseppe, 2007. "Monetary policy, learning and the speed of convergence," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 3006-3041, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:cgbcrp:148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .