Mobilité interne et entrepreneuriat des jeunes en République démocratique du Congo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bauernschuster, Stefan & Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan, 2010.
"Social capital access and entrepreneurship,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 821-833, December.
- Bauernschuster, Stefan & Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan, 2010. "Social capital access and entrepreneurship," Munich Reprints in Economics 20137, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2010. "Social Capital Access and Entrepreneurship," Post-Print hal-00911835, HAL.
- Charles Ackah & Denis Medvedev, 2012.
"Internal migration in Ghana: determinants and welfare impacts,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(10), pages 764-784, August.
- Ackah, Charles & Medvedev, Denis, 2010. "Internal migration in Ghana : determinants and welfare impacts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5273, The World Bank.
- Blanchflower, D. & Oswald, A., 1990. "What Makes A Young Entrepreneur?," Papers 373, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Banerjee, Biswajit, 1983. "The Role of the Informal Sector in the Migration Process: A Test of Probabilistic Migration Models and Labour Market Segmentation for India," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 399-422, November.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Klapper, Leora F. & Panos, Georgios A., 2009. "Entrepreneurship in post-conflict transition : the role of informality and access to finance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4935, The World Bank.
- Bernard F. Lentz & David N. Laband, 1990. "Entrepreneurial Success and Occupational Inheritance among Proprietors," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(3), pages 563-579, August.
- Hubert Jayet, 1996. "L'analyse économique des migrations, une synthèse critique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(2), pages 193-226.
- Arup Mitra, 2010. "Migration, Livelihood and Well-being: Evidence from Indian City Slums," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(7), pages 1371-1390, June.
- David Kudzaishe Garwe & Olawale Fatoki, 2012. "The impact of gender on SME characteristics and access to debt finance in South Africa," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 448-461, September.
- Sonia LASZLO & Eric SANTOR, 2009. "Migration, Social Networks, And Credit: Empirical Evidence From Peru," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 47(4), pages 383-409.
- Parker,Simon C., 2006.
"The Economics of Self-Employment and Entrepreneurship,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521030632.
- Parker,Simon C., 2004. "The Economics of Self-Employment and Entrepreneurship," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521828130.
- Knight, John & Gunatilaka, Ramani, 2010.
"Great Expectations? The Subjective Well-being of Rural-Urban Migrants in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 113-124, January.
- John Knight & Ramani Gunatilaka, 2007. "Great Expectations? The Subjective Well-Being of Rural-Urban Migrants in China," Economics Series Working Papers 322, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- G. S. Maddala & Lung-Fei Lee, 1976. "Recursive Models with Qualitative Endogenous Variables," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 525-545 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsMobilité géographique; migration; emploi des jeunes; entrepreneuriat; RD Congo;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2015-03-22 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:pmmacr:2015-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdvlvca.html .