Mobilité interne et entrepreneuriat des jeunes en République démocratique du Congo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bauernschuster, Stefan & Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan, 2010.
"Social capital access and entrepreneurship,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 821-833, December.
- Bauernschuster, Stefan & Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan, 2010. "Social capital access and entrepreneurship," Munich Reprints in Economics 20137, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2010. "Social Capital Access and Entrepreneurship," Post-Print hal-00911835, HAL.
- Charles Ackah & Denis Medvedev, 2012.
"Internal migration in Ghana: determinants and welfare impacts,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(10), pages 764-784, August.
- Ackah, Charles & Medvedev, Denis, 2010. "Internal migration in Ghana : determinants and welfare impacts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5273, The World Bank.
- Blanchflower, D. & Oswald, A., 1990. "What Makes A Young Entrepreneur?," Papers 373, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Banerjee, Biswajit, 1983. "The Role of the Informal Sector in the Migration Process: A Test of Probabilistic Migration Models and Labour Market Segmentation for India," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 399-422, November.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Klapper, Leora F. & Panos, Georgios A., 2009. "Entrepreneurship in post-conflict transition : the role of informality and access to finance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4935, The World Bank.
- Bernard F. Lentz & David N. Laband, 1990. "Entrepreneurial Success and Occupational Inheritance among Proprietors," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(3), pages 563-579, August.
- Hubert Jayet, 1996. "L'analyse économique des migrations, une synthèse critique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(2), pages 193-226.
- Arup Mitra, 2010. "Migration, Livelihood and Well-being: Evidence from Indian City Slums," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(7), pages 1371-1390, June.
- David Kudzaishe Garwe & Olawale Fatoki, 2012. "The impact of gender on SME characteristics and access to debt finance in South Africa," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 448-461, September.
- Sonia LASZLO & Eric SANTOR, 2009. "Migration, Social Networks, And Credit: Empirical Evidence From Peru," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 47(4), pages 383-409.
- Parker,Simon C., 2006.
"The Economics of Self-Employment and Entrepreneurship,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521030632, August.
- Parker,Simon C., 2004. "The Economics of Self-Employment and Entrepreneurship," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521828130, August.
- Knight, John & Gunatilaka, Ramani, 2010.
"Great Expectations? The Subjective Well-being of Rural-Urban Migrants in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 113-124, January.
- John Knight & Ramani Gunatilaka, 2007. "Great Expectations? The Subjective Well-Being of Rural-Urban Migrants in China," Economics Series Working Papers 322, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- G. S. Maddala & Lung-Fei Lee, 1976. "Recursive Models with Qualitative Endogenous Variables," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 525-545 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsMobilité géographique; migration; emploi des jeunes; entrepreneuriat; RD Congo;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2015-03-22 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:pmmacr:2015-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdvlvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.