Report NEP-ENT-2015-03-22This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Albiol, Judit & Díaz Serrano, Lluís & Teruel, Mercedes, 2014. "Is Self-employment a Way to Escape from Skill Mismatches?," Working Papers 2072/247652, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Calá, Carla Daniela & Arauzo-Carod, Josep-Maria & Manjón-Antolín, Miguel, 2015. "The determinants of entrepreneurship in developing countries," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2125, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Arnaud Daymard, 2015. "Determinants of Female Entrepreneurship in India," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1191, OECD Publishing.
- Chakraborty, Tanika & Mukherjee, Anirban & Saha, Sarani, 2015. "Court-ship, Kinship and Business: A Study on the Interaction between the Formal and the Informal Institutions and Its Effect on Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 8887, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karlsson, Charlie & Tavassoli, Sam, 2015. "Innovation Strategies and Firm Performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 401, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Tavassoli , Sam & Karlsson , Charlie, 2015. "Firms’ Innovation Strategies Analyzed and Explained," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Antonio Lecuna, 2014. "High income inequality as a structural factor in entrepreneurial activity," Past Working Papers xx, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics, revised Dec 2014.
- Catalina Granda & Franz Hamann, 2015. "Informality, Saving and Wealth Inequality," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012621, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Emanuele Rusinà & Lucia dalla Pellegrina & Giorgio di Maio & Paolo Landoni, 2015. "Money Management and Entrepreneurial Training in Microfinance: Impact on Beneficiaries and Institutions," Working Papers 296, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2015.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Nilsson, Magnus, 2014. "Technological Competencies and Firm Performance: Analyzing the Importance of Internal and External Competencies," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199064, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Deiters, Jivka & Heuss, Esther & Schiefer, Gerhard, 2014. "Factors Influencing the Performance of German Food SME Formal Networks," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199391, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Masafumi Kozuka, 2015. "Exchange Rate, Marginal q and Investment Behavior of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Japan: Time Series Evidences of Manufacturing Industries," Discussion Papers 1515, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Julia Thomas & Berardino Palazzo & Aubhik Khan & Gian Luca Clementi, 2014. "Entry, Exit and the Shape of Aggregate Fluctuations in a General Equilibrium Model with Capital Heterogeneity," 2014 Meeting Papers 1344, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- TAKIZAWA Miho & MIYAKAWA Daisuke, 2015. "Exploring the Patterns of Venture Capital Syndication: Evidence from investment-round data (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alain Kikandi Kiuma & Christian Kamala Kaghoma & Joelle Mukenyi Kalala & Allegra Kabamba Mbuyi, 2015. "Mobilité interne et entrepreneuriat des jeunes en République démocratique du Congo," Working Papers PMMA 2015-07, PEP-PMMA.