Intergenerational Progress in Educational Attainment when Institutional Change Really Matters: a Case Study of Franco-Americans vs. French-Speaking Quebeckers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel Parent, 2009. "Intergenerational Progress In Educational Attainment When Institutional Change Really Matters: A Case Study Of Franco-Americans Vs. Frnech-Speaking Quebeckers," Departmental Working Papers 2009-06, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Parent, Daniel, 2009. "Intergenerational Progress in Educational Attainment When Institutional Change Really Matters: A Case Study of Franco-Americans vs. French-Speaking Quebecers," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-36, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 26 Jun 2009.
References listed on IDEAS
- MacKinnon, Mary & Parent, Daniel, 2012.
"Resisting the melting pot: The long term impact of maintaining identity for Franco-Americans in New England,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 30-59.
- Mary MacKinnon & Daniel Parent, 2005. "Resisting the Melting Pot: the Long Term Impact of Maintaining Identity for Franco-Americans in New England," Cahiers de recherche 0517, CIRPEE.
- Mary MacKinnon & Daniel Parent, 2006. "Resisting The Melting Pot: The Long Term Impact Of Maintaining Identity For Franco-Americans In New England," Departmental Working Papers 2005-03, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Philip Oreopoulos & Marianne E. Page, 2006.
"The Intergenerational Effects of Compulsory Schooling,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(4), pages 729-760, October.
- Ann Huff Stevens & Marianne Page & Philip Oreopoulos, 2005. "The Intergenerational Effects of Compulsory Schooling," Working Papers 519, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Brian Duncan & Stephen Trejo, 2006. "Ethnic Identification, Intermarriage, and Unmaresured Progress by Mexican Americans," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0602, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2005. "The Relationship Between Education and Adult Mortality in the United States," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(1), pages 189-221.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dustmann, Christian & Glitz, Albrecht, 2011.
"Migration and Education,"
Handbook of the Economics of Education,
- Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz, 2011. "Migration and Education," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011011, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz, 2011. "Migration and Education," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1105, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
More about this item
KeywordsEducational attainment; Institutions;
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-05-23 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2009-05-23 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:lacicr:0917. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cirpeca.html .