Time consistency and bureaucratic budget competition
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- KaiA. Konrad & SebastianG. Kessing, 2008. "Time Consistency and Bureaucratic Budget Competition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(525), pages 1-15, January.
- Sebastian Kessing & Kai A. Konrad, 2006. "Time Consistency and Bureaucratic Budget Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 1791, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alesina, Alberto & Baqir, Reza & Easterly, William, 2000.
"Redistributive Public Employment,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 219-241, September.
- Alberto Alesina & Reza Baqir & William Easterly, 1998. "Redistributive Public Employment," NBER Working Papers 6746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Easterly, William & Baqir, Reza & Alesina, Alberto, 2000. "Redistributive Public Employment," Scholarly Articles 4553013, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Tirole, Jean, 1997. "Formal and Real Authority in Organizations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Glazer, Amihai, 1989. "Politics and the Choice of Durability," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1207-1213, December.
- Dani Rodrik, 2000.
"What Drives Public Employment in Developing Countries?,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 229-243, October.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2000. "What Drives Public Employment in Developing Countries?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 229-243, October.
- Gelb, A & Knight, John B & Sabot, R H, 1991. "Public Sector Employment, Rent Seeking and Economic Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(408), pages 1186-1199, September.
- Gordon, Roger H, 2001. "Taxes and Privatization," CEPR Discussion Papers 2977, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:regstd:v:51:y:2017:i:7:p:1100-1114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian G. Kessing & Chiara Strozzi, 2017.
"The regional distribution of public employment: theory and evidence,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(7), pages 1100-1114, July.
- Sebastian Kessing & Chiara Strozzi, 2012. "The Regional Distribution of Public Employment: Theory and Evidence," Department of Economics 0682, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Sebastian G. Kessing & Chiara Strozzi, 2016. "The Regional Distribution of Public Employment:Theory and Evidence," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 179-16, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Sebastian G. Kessing & Chiara Strozzi, 2012. "The Regional Distribution of Public Employment: Theory and Evidence," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 079, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Kessing, Sebastian G. & Strozzi, Chiara, 2012. "The Regional Distribution of Public Employment: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 6449, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marcus Drometer, 2012. "Bureaucrats and short-term politics," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 151(1), pages 149-163, April.
More about this item
Keywordsbureaucracy; decision making; employment; public sector; resource allocation;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenar:22090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.