Public Finance and Public Policy in the New Century
- Sijbren Cnossen() (University of Maastricht)Hans-Werner Sinn() (Ifo Institute for Economic Research)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars P. Feld & Benno Torgler & Bin Dong, 2008.
"Coming Closer? Tax Morale, Deterrence and Social Learning after German Unification,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2008-09, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Lars P. Feld & Benno Torgler & Bin Ding, 2008. "Coming Closer? Tax Morale, Deterrence and Social Learning after German Unification," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 232, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, revised 16 Jun 2008.
- Leonard E. Burman & Marvin Phaup, 2011. "Tax Expenditures, the Size and Efficiency of Government, and Implications for Budget Reform," NBER Working Papers 17268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonard E. Burman & Marvin Phaup, 2012. "Tax Expenditures, the Size and Efficiency of Government, and Implications for Budget Reform," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 26, pages 93-124 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Sijbren Cnossen & Helen F. Ladd & Peter Mieszkowski & Pierre Pestieau & Paul A. Samuelson, 2008. "Commemorating Richard Musgrave (1910-2007)," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 64(2), pages 145-170, June.
- Manos Matsaganis & Maria Flevotomou, 2010. "Distributional Implications of Tax Evasion in Greece," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 31, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2009. "Please bring me the New York Times," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(1), pages 124-135, February.
More about this item
Keywordspublic finance; public policy; taxation; fiscal federalism; health care; pension;
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262033046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.