Types of bureaucratic interaction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geys, Benny & Heinemann, Friedrich & Kalb, Alexander, 2010.
"Voter involvement, fiscal autonomy and public sector efficiency: Evidence from German municipalities,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 265-278, June.
- Geys, Benny & Heinemann, Friedrich & Kalb, Alexander, 2008. "Voter Involvement, Fiscal Autonomy and Public Sector Efficiency: Evidence from German Municipalities," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-024, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Geys, Benny & Heinemann, Friedrich & Kalb, Alexander, 2009.
"Voter involvement, fiscal autonomy and public sector efficiency: evidence from German municipalities
[Wähler-Beteiligung, Finanzhoheit und Effizienz des öffentlichen Sektors: Aussagen von deutschen," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2009-02, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Ana Rodríguez Alvarez & Javier Suárez-Pandiello, 2003. "Organizaciones burocráticas e ineficiencia X: Una revisión de modelos," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 164(1), pages 83-107, march.
- Victor V. Claar, 1998.
"An Incentive-Compatibility Approach To the Problem of Monitoring a Bureau,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 26(6), pages 599-610, November.
- Claar, Victor V, 1997. "An Incentive-Compatibility Approach to the Problem of Monitoring a Bureau," MPRA Paper 14240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Revelli Federico & Tovmo Per, 2006. "Declared vs. revealed yardstick competition:Local government efficiency in Norway," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200605, University of Turin.
- Mark Toma, 1989. "Will bounty-hunting revenue agents increase enforcement?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 247-260, June.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Torberg Falch & Per Tovmo, 2008.
"Public sector efficiency: the roles of political and budgetary institutions, fiscal capacity, and democratic participation,"
Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 475-495, September.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Torberg Falch & Per Tovmo, 2007. "Public Sector Efficiency: The Roles of Political and Budgetary Institutions, Fiscal Capacity and Democratic Participation," Working Paper Series 8407, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Matz Dahlberg & Heléne Lundqvist Nilsson & Eva Mörk, 2008. "Intergovernmental Grants and Bureaucratic Power," CESifo Working Paper Series 2430, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dahlberg, Matz & Lundqvist, Heléne & Mörk, Eva, 2008. "Intergovernmental grants and bureaucratic power," Working Paper Series 2008:17, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Samarth Vaidya, 2004. "Bureaucratic Provision: Influencing vs. Lying," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 251, Econometric Society.
- Antonis Adam & Manthos Delis & Pantelis Kammas, 2011.
"Public sector efficiency: leveling the playing field between OECD countries,"
Springer, vol. 146(1), pages 163-183, January.
- Adam, Antonis & Delis, Manthos D & Kammas, Pantelis, 2008. "Public sector efficiency: Leveling the playing field between OECD countries," MPRA Paper 16493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Santoni & Silvia Fedeli, 2000. "Endogenous Institutions in Bureaucratic Compliance Games," Departmental Working Papers 2000-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Samarth Vaidya, 2009. "Influencing The Public And Efficiency In Bureaucratic Provision," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 259-274, May.
- Breton, Albert, 1995. "Organizational hierarchies and bureaucracies: An integrative essay," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 411-440, September.
- Robert M McNab, 2004. "Base Realignment and Closure: Guiding Principles for Peru," Public Economics 0411001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1997. "Leviathan and Competition among Jurisdictions: The Case of Benefit Taxation," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 13, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Carlsen, Fredrik, 1996. "A note on budget schemes in the public sector," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 149-156, April.
- Beate Jochimsen, 2009. "Service Quality in Modern Bureaucracy: Parkinson's Theory at Work," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 44-64, February.
- Falch, Torberg, 2001. "Collective bargaining in the public sector and the role of budget determination," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 75-99, March.
- Jan Brueckner & Kevin O'Brien, 1989. "Modeling government behavior in collective bargaining: A test for self-interested bureaucrats," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 15-41, October.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1998. "Leviathan and Competition among Jurisdictions: The Case of Benefit Taxation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 59-67, July.
- Basso, Leonardo J. & Zhang, Anming, 2010. "Pricing vs. slot policies when airport profits matter," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 381-391, March.
- Shirley Kress, 1989. "Niskanen effects in the California Community Colleges," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 127-140, May.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Jørn Rattsø, 2003. "The Relationships Between Costs and User Charges: The Case of a Norwegian Utility Service," CESifo Working Paper Series 1033, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:29:y:1986:i:3:p:333-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.