Base Realignment and Closure: Guiding Principles for Peru
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Canice Prendergast, 1999. "The Provision of Incentives in Firms," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 7-63, March.
- Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & McNab, Robert M., 2003.
"Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1597-1616, September.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Robert McNab, 2001. "Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Growth," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0101, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Wyckoff, Paul Gary, 1990. "The Simple Analytics of Slack-Maximizing Bureaucracy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 35-47, October.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Robert McNab, 1997. "Fiscal Decentralization, Economic Growth, and Democratic Governance," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper9707, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Baker, George P, 1992. "Incentive Contracts and Performance Measurement," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(3), pages 598-614, June.
- Victor V. Claar, 1998.
"An Incentive-Compatibility Approach To the Problem of Monitoring a Bureau,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 26(6), pages 599-610, November.
- Claar, Victor V, 1997. "An Incentive-Compatibility Approach to the Problem of Monitoring a Bureau," MPRA Paper 14240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moene, Karl O., 1986. "Types of bureaucratic interaction," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 333-345, April.
More about this item
KeywordsBase Realignment and Closure; Peru; Defense Spending;
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0411001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.