Can Portugal Escape Stagnation without Opting Out from the Eurozone?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J.M.C. Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2010.
"Currency Unions in Prospect and Retrospect,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 51-74, September.
- J. M. C. Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2010. "Currency Unions in Prospect and Retrospect," CEP Discussion Papers dp0986, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Santos Silva, J.M.C & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2010. "Currency Unions in Prospect and Retrospect," CEPR Discussion Papers 7824, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Silva, J.M.C. Santos & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2010. "Currency unions in prospect and retrospect," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28738, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:cambje:v:41:y:2017:i:4:p:977-998. is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2017.
"Alternative interpretations of a stateless currency crisis,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 977-998.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2015. "Alternative Interpretations of a Stateless Currency crisis," a/ Working Papers Series 1508, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2016. "Alternative interpretations of a stateless currency crisis," Department of Economics University of Siena 736, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
More about this item
KeywordsNominal Wage Cuts; Eurozone; Relative Unit Labor Costs; Zero-sum Game;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2011-04-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-04-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-04-09 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_664. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.