Report NEP-EEC-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Theoharry Grammatikos & Robert Vermeulen, 2011. "Transmission of the Financial and Sovereign Debt Crises to the EMU: Stock Prices, CDS Spreads and Exchange Rates," DNB Working Papers 287, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Massimiliano Marzo & Paolo Zagaglia, 2011. "Trading Directions and the Pricing of Euro Interbank Deposits in the Long Run," Working Paper Series 20_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Jesús Crespo-Cuaresma & Michael Pfaffermayr & Octavio Fernández Amador & Catherine Keppel, 2011. "Macroeconomic Aspects of European Integration: Fiscal Policy, Trade Integration and the European Business Cycle," FIW Research Reports series III-004, FIW.
- Paolo Zagaglia, 2011. "Forecasting Long-Term Interest Rates with a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model of the Euro Area: The Role of the Feedback," Working Paper Series 19_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Sushanta K. Mallick & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2011. "The real effects of financial stress in the Euro zone," NIPE Working Papers 12/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- John Cotter, 2011. "Tail Behaviour of the Euro," Papers 1103.5418, arXiv.org.
- Pedro Leao & Alfonso Palacio-Vera, 2011. "Can Portugal Escape Stagnation without Opting Out from the Eurozone?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_664, Levy Economics Institute.
- Fernanda Llussa & Jose Mario Lopes, 2011. "Regional Growth in Europe: The Role of European and National Policies," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp554, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Ester Gomes da Silva, 2011. "Portugal and Spain: catching up and falling behind. A comparative analysis of productivity trends and their causes, 1980-2007," FEP Working Papers 409, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- António Afonso & Jaromír Baxa & Michal Slavík, 2011. "Fiscal developments and financial stress: a threshold VAR analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics 2011/11, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Bank, Alexander, 2011. "Effects of discretionary fiscal policy: new empirical evidence for Germany," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-470, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Joseph Francois & Mario Holzner & Olga Pindyuk, 2011. "Austrian Linkages to the European Economy and the Transmission Mechanisms of Economic Crisis," FIW Research Reports series III-006, FIW.