Determinants of University Tuition in Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harford, Jon D. & Marcus, Richard D., 1986. "Tuition and U.S. private college characteristics: The hedonic approach," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 415-430, August.
- Noorbakhsh, Abbas & Culp, David, 2002. "The demand for higher education: Pennsylvania's nonresident tuition experience," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 277-286, June.
- Caroline Elliott & Kwok Tong Soo, 2012. "The International Market for MBA Qualifications," Working Papers 24284581, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Neill, Christine, 2009. "Tuition fees and the demand for university places," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 561-570, October.
More about this item
KeywordsDeterminants of tuition; Universities; Quality of education; Competition;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2015-03-22 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kbb:dpaper:2015-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yasuyuki Miyahara). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bskobjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.