Human Capital Mismatches along the Career Path
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zsolt Csafordi & Laszlo Lorincz & Balazs Lengyel & Karoly Miklos Kiss, 2016. "Productivity spillovers through labor flows: The effect of productivity gap, foreign-owned firms, and skill-relatedness," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1610, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Sorgner, Alina & Fritsch, Michael, 2013.
"Stepping Forward: Personality Traits, Choice of Profession, and the Decision to Become Self-Employed,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79768, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Sorgner, 2013. "Stepping Forward: Personality Traits, Choice of Profession, and the Decision to Become Self-Employed," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Sorgner, 2013. "Stepping Forward: Personality Traits, Choice of Profession, and the Decision to Become Self-Employed," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 539, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Elisabeth Bublitz & Florian Noseleit, 2011. "The Skill Balancing Act: Determinants of and Returns to Balanced Skills," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-025, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Alina Sorgner & Michael Fritsch, 2013.
"Occupational Choice and Self-Employment - Are They Related?,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2013-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Alina Sorgner & Michael Fritsch, 2013. "Occupational Choice and Self-Employment: Are They Related?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 533, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
Keywordsskill mismatch; skill transferability; occupational change; human capital; wages;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2010-09-03 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2010-09-03 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2010-051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.