Report NEP-HRM-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yaw Nyarko, 2010. "EU Policies and African Human Capital Development," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/30, European University Institute.
- Ljubica Nedelkoska & Frank Neffke, 2010. "Human Capital Mismatches along the Career Path," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-051, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Mauricio Armellini & Parantap Basu, 2010. "Altruism, Education Subsidy and Growth," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_21, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Gicheva, Dora, 2010. "Worker Mobility, Employer-Provided Tuition Assistance, and the Choice of Graduate Management Program," Working Papers 10-4, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765019668 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephan Dickert & Britta Herbig & Andreas Glöckner & Christina Gansen & Roman Portack, 2010. "The More the Better? Effects of Training and Information Amount in Legal Judgments," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_34, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Mili Shrivastava, 2010. "Spinoffs and Entrepreneurial Talent," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-059, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.