Report NEP-HRM-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yaw Nyarko, 2010. "EU Policies and African Human Capital Development," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/30, European University Institute.
- Ljubica Nedelkoska & Frank Neffke, 2010. "Human Capital Mismatches along the Career Path," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-051, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Mauricio Armellini & Parantap Basu, 2010. "Altruism, Education Subsidy and Growth," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_21, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Gicheva, Dora, 2010. "Worker Mobility, Employer-Provided Tuition Assistance, and the Choice of Graduate Management Program," UNCG Economics Working Papers 10-4, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Neumann, W.P. & Dul, J., 2010. "Human Factors: Spanning the Gap between OM & HRM," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-020-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Stephan Dickert & Britta Herbig & Andreas Glöckner & Christina Gansen & Roman Portack, 2010. "The More the Better? Effects of Training and Information Amount in Legal Judgments," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_34, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Mili Shrivastava, 2010. "Spinoffs and Entrepreneurial Talent," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-059, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.