EU Policies and African Human Capital Development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
More about this item
KeywordsBrain Drain; Immigration; Migration; Human Capital; Economic Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-09-03 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-09-03 (Development)
- NEP-EUR-2010-09-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HRM-2010-09-03 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2010-09-03 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2010-09-03 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2010/30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .