Report NEP-EUR-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicole Ahner & Jean-Michel Glachant & Adrien de Hauteclocque, 2010. "Legal Feasibility of Schengen-like Agreements in European Energy Policy: The Cases of Nuclear Cooperation and Gas Security of Supply," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/43, European University Institute.
- Marianne Paasi, 2010. "European Research Area (ERA) from the Innovation Perspective: Knowledge Spillovers, Cost of Inventing and Voluntary Cooperation," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/40, European University Institute.
- Marc Bourreau & Carlo Cambini & Steffen Hoernig, 2010. "National FTTH plans in France, Italy and Portugal," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/51, European University Institute.
- Stephen Littlechild, 2010. "The Creation of a Market for Retail Electricity Supply," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/57, European University Institute.
- Yaw Nyarko, 2010. "EU Policies and African Human Capital Development," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/30, European University Institute.
- Jean-Michel Glachant & Robert Grant & Manfred Hafner & Jacques de Jong, 2010. "Toward a Smart EU Energy Policy: Rationale and 22 Recommendations," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/52, European University Institute.
- d'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2010. "The Impact of the EU Blue Card Policy on Economic Growth in the African Sending Countries," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_10, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Tony Shortall, 2010. "A Structural Solution to Roaming in Europe," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/62, European University Institute.
- Mara Faccio & Maria-Teresa Marchica & Roberto Mura, 2010. "Large Shareholder Diversification And Corporate Risk- Taking," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1241, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Christian M. Dahl & Hans Christian Kongsted & Anders Sørensen, 2010. "ICT and Productivity Growth in the 1990's: Panel Data Evidence on Europe," CREATES Research Papers 2010-47, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Kristoffel Grechenig & Michael Sekyra, 2010. "No Derivative Shareholder Suits in Europe – A Model of Percentage Limits and Collusion," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_15, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Fjaestad, Maja, 2010. "Research Institutes in Germany: Basic and Applied Science institutionalized?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 232, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.