National FTTH plans in France, Italy and Portugal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kristiansen, Tarjei, 2007. "A preliminary assessment of the market coupling arrangement on the Kontek cable," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3247-3255, June.
- Parisio, Lucia & Bosco, Bruno, 2008.
"Electricity prices and cross-border trade: Volume and strategy effects,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1760-1775, July.
- Parisio, Lucia & Bosco, Bruno, 2006. "Electricity prices and cross-border trade: volume and strategy effects," MPRA Paper 473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristiansen, Tarjei, 2007. "An assessment of the Danish-German cross-border auctions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3369-3382, June.
- Benjamin F. Hobbs & Fieke A.M. Rijkers & Maroeska G. Boots, 2005.
"The More Cooperation, The More Competition? A Cournot Analysis of the Benefits of Electric Market Coupling,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 69-98.
- Hobbs, B.F. & Rijkers, F.A.M., 2005. "The More Cooperation, the More Competition? A Cournot Analysis of the Benefits of Electric Market Coupling," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0509, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Neuhoff, K., 2003. "Integrating Transmission and Energy Markets Mitigates Market Power," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0310, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Meeus, Leonardo & Purchala, Konrad & Belmans, Ronnie, 2005. "Development of the Internal Electricity Market in Europe," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 25-35, July.
- Derek Bunn & Georg Zachmann, 2010. "Inefficient arbitrage in inter-regional electricity transmission," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 243-265, June.
- Meeus, Leonardo & Verhaegen, Karolien & Belmans, Ronnie, 2009. "Block order restrictions in combinatorial electric energy auctions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1202-1206, August.
- Turvey, Ralph, 2006. "Interconnector economics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1457-1472, September.
- Richard Gilbert & Neuhoff, K. & Newbery, D., 2002. "Allocating Transmission to Mitigate Market Power in Electricity Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0225, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Newbery, D. & Tanga McDaniel, 2002. "Auctions and trading in energy markets -- an economic analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0233, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Meeus, L. & Vandezande, L. & Cole, S. & Belmans, R., 2009. "Market coupling and the importance of price coordination between power exchanges," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 228-234.
- Andreas Ehrenmann & Karsten Neuhoff, 2009.
"A Comparison of Electricity Market Designs in Networks,"
INFORMS, pages 274-286.
- Ehrenmann, A. & Neuhoff, K., 2003. "A Comparison of Electricity Market Designs in Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0341, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chao, Hung-Po & Peck, Stephen, 1996. "A Market Mechanism for Electric Power Transmission," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 25-59, July.
- Zachmann, Georg, 2008. "Electricity wholesale market prices in Europe: Convergence?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1659-1671, July.
- Creti, Anna & Fumagalli, Eileen & Fumagalli, Elena, 2010. "Integration of electricity markets in Europe: Relevant issues for Italy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6966-6976, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rendon Schneir, Juan & Xiong, Yupeng, 2012. "Strategic and economic aspects of network sharing in FTTH/PON architectures," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60397, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Briglauer Wolfgang & Frübing Stefan & Vogelsang Ingo, 2014.
"The Impact of Alternative Public Policies on the Deployment of New Communications Infrastructure – A Survey,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(3), pages 227-270, September.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Frübing, Stefan & Vogelsang, Ingo, 2015. "The impact of alternative public policies on the deployment of new communications infrastructure: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-003, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Krämer Jan & Vogelsang Ingo, 2016.
"Co-Investments and Tacit Collusion in Regulated Network Industries: Experimental Evidence,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, pages 35-61.
- Krämer, Jan & Vogelsang, Ingo, 2012. "Co-investments and tacit collusion in regulated network industries: Experimental evidence," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60389, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Martin Cave, 2012. "Policy and Regulation for Next Generation Networks," Chapters,in: Regulation and the Performance of Communication and Information Networks, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christian Bender, 2011. "How to provide access to next generation networks? The effect of risk allocation on investment and cooperation incentives," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201149, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Rendon Schneir, Juan & Xiong, Yupeng, 2013. "Economic implications of a co-investment scheme for FTTH/PON architectures," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 849-860.
- Cambini, Carlo & Silvestri, Virginia, 2013. "Investment sharing in broadband networks," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 861-878.
- Ruhle, Ernst-Olav & Brusic, Igor & Kittl, Jörg & Ehrler, Matthias, 2011. "Next Generation Access (NGA) supply side interventions—An international comparison," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 794-803.
- Crandall, Robert W. & Eisenach, Jeffrey A. & Ingraham, Allan T., 2013. "The long-run effects of copper-loop unbundling and the implications for fiber," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 262-281.
More about this item
Keywordsbroadband; fibre; next generation access networks; regulation;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2010/51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.