Strategic and economic aspects of network sharing in FTTH/PON architectures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc BOURREAU & Carlo CAMBINI & Steffen HOERNIG, 2010. "National FTTH plans in France, Italy and Portugal," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(78), pages 107-126, 2nd quart.
- Bourreau, Marc & Cambini, Carlo & Hoernig, Steffen, 2012. "Ex ante regulation and co-investment in the transition to next generation access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 399-406.
More about this item
KeywordsFTTH; cost; network sharing; PON;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-NET-2012-08-23 (Network Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2012-08-23 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse12:60397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .